Never got my registration Confirmation

J

Jayballs

Banned
Dear Admins,

I have not receive the "Confirmation" email regarding my account creation. It is msn account (vwa4@msn.com) and did not see anything in my "junk folder".

Thank you,

-Jason

B

billhe2

Audiophyte
no confirmation

like the others, i've registered, but received no confirmation email. I've requested several re-sends, but it is not arriving in my inbox OR my junk mail filter.

AUtiger

AUtiger

Junior Audioholic
I 2 have tried to get a confimation email, but haven't. Even followed the link. My ISP has a spam folder that I check each day to make sure nothing I need is filtered.

Lady Phoenix

Lady Phoenix

Junior Audioholic
Haven't received activation email

I have not received my activation email message, but have tried to have it sent twice. I have also checked for it in my junk mail folder.

D

darwin

Audiophyte
I am also waiting for my activation email to be sent. I've sent several requests over the last few days and have also sent emails, but have received no replies yet.

N

NapaDRB

Junior Audioholic
I am also waiting for the conformation email, have checked junk mail and requested several resends.

Thanks for the help.

C

CrazyInNYC

Audiophyte
When I try to access the Members List I get:

CrazyInNYC, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
When I try to create a thread it says I do not have enough posts...

Help? :confused:

Oh yeah, I never got a confirm email, but did get a change of email addr re-verification email.

G

gloontjens

Audiophyte
I'm another one whose registration got caught in junk folders. so definitely check the spam filter before giving up on receiving it...

D

Daniel Caswell

Audiophyte
I too have never recieved my confirmation E-mail.
Thanks Dan

pmac

pmac

Junior Audioholic
Just wanted to say thanks

Keep up the good work Admins! Best HT & Audio blog there is IMO!

Porschefan

Porschefan

Audioholic Intern
No registration confirmation

Hi,

I've registered TWICE during the past month using different logins and email addresses in an attempt to get posting privileges. Have not received any email confirms and nothing is being sent to Junk Mail.

My email: is

(Well, now get a message saying I'm not allowed to post my email address because I have 0 posts....am I back in the army??? Catch 22!)

Anyway the email I would prefer is:

stp at pobox period com

Username: Porschefan

TIA.

Best regards,
Stephen Porter

Porschefan

Porschefan

Audioholic Intern
Problems with website

Hi,

I'm not sure if anyone actually reads this thread, but I don't see anyplace else to post it.

A couple of minor, but ongoing and annoying problems using the website:

1. When I subscribe to a thread and request instant e-mail notification, nothing happens. I never get notified. I haven't tried any of the other options as I prefer instant e-mail.

2. Related--when I click on "Thread Tools," "Search This Thread," "Rate This Thread," and the last one... I get very laggy, uneven response. Sometimes a quick drop-down box appears and disappears and if I'm VERY careful, I can enter something. If I don't catch it right away I can click until I'm blue in the face and not get the drop-down box again.

If someone could take a look at these functions, it would make my use of the forums much easier.

Overall, I really appreciate the quality and work it takes to put these forums here--so thanks for that!

B

bborzell

Audioholic Intern
Registration Confirmation

I registered last night. As of this morning, I have not seen a registration confirmation email. It is not a SPAM or Junk Mail issue. I have my own email server and am confident that nothing ever came from Audioholics.

Any thoughts?

E

EugenT

Enthusiast
Hi all,

My account was registered in 2007, and I am not sure if I have not received the registration confirmation or simply lost it ;)

Could the admin please re-send it to me?

Thanks!

Moutee

Moutee

Junior Audioholic
I registered a short time ago and either lost or never received a registration confirmation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Moutee

Moutee

Junior Audioholic
I registered a short time ago and either lost or never received a registration confirmation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)
To correct myself, it wasn't a "short time ago." Closer to 2 years, but regardless, I'm still without a confirmation. :confused:

Thank you.

I

ironbadge

Audiophyte
I have not received verification e-mail

Hello,
I have not received the verification e-mail. Could you check please.
Thank you!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis