Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Yep, gives me money and wears a bigger bra than you.:)
I just grabbed myself for a subjective but very practiced evaluation and I would have to say that I'm probably a B cup. On the 4th I saw some people that have known me for around 10 years but haven't seen me for a long time. One elderly woman didn't recognize me until I told her my name. This one guy was nice enough to mention that I had man boobs. I told him to quit smoking for 6 months and then come talk to me. On a related note my weight gain has been not only halted but reversed. I think I may have dropped 10 lbs or so. Another 30 to go before I'm at what I like to call my sport f^%&ing weight.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Hey Dave. I posted a pic for ya in the funny photo thread.......:D

On a boring note: My couch sucks I hate it and don't know why I bought it.....

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
That's pretty cool how the base is big like that so the whole thing doesn't get swallowed up during a colonoscopy. :eek: :D

Yeah you wouldn't want to lose it, these things are spendy.

Seriously though, it hasn't actually been miniaturized enough for medical use yet... ;)

EDIT: I am pretty stoked that I got the 11,111th post, and without even trying! :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Already got him.......spammer idiots
I report them when I find them, usually pretty quickly if I'm on here. They used to start spamming about 5am. They've changed tactics and started spamming earlier than usual.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I'm bored...I wrote directions on how to create playlists in Fuze through Winamp...only to find out that the file is 15.1 kilobytes too big to post!

-pat

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Haraldo, I made a special topic for you in the Steam Vent ... should be right below Really Boring...

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis