Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Mike must be eating a snack or something. :)
lol. not snacking ... but i was AFK :D

Dos guy got 18!

i really shouldn't be posting here ... it pushes my post count too fast :D

btw Adam, you're no longer post per day king :eek: don't go to sleep, make it up!

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Forget to set my alarm clock before I went to the bathroom.

Four days later or so, I didn't know which day was it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
btw Adam, you're no longer post per day king :eek: don't go to sleep, make it up!
:eek: I was sleeping when you wrote that. Not tonight, though, babeee. Gotta get to posting. :D

I don't think that I've ever been at the top of the posts/day average. I'm not that high compared to some of the others here.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My parents are on the verge of buying a new TV. Brace yourselves. The end is near. I think that might be the seventh seal. I'm pretty sure that me buying a new TV was the fifth, and "a Norwegian shall initiate a time of identical monkeys" was the sixth.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My bathroom is painted. SWIMBO didn't like the color scheme we agreed on so I got to do it twice but that's okay because I wasn't doing anything else for her at the time so what's an extra coat of paint between soul mates? (Read: it's gonna cost her.) :D

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I was rendering, ran out of memory, crashed my computer.

Rebooted to realize I had Solidworks in the background running like a moron, and forgot to save....for the last TWO HOURS. :mad:

But my Audioengines came for my desk. :)

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall

Rebooted to realize I had Solidworks in the background running like a moron, and forgot to save....for the last TWO HOURS. :mad:

My condolences. SolidWorks is a dangerous creature! I have lost far too much work as well because of its memory-hogging ways...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

Dang, bro... that sucks... thats awesome...

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Attempting to create playlists for the Fuze in MSC mode...this thing is much freer than the ipod, but, that comes at a cost. The software for management isn't as developed.

-pat

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Sorry to hear of your woes, Pat. I just use my Fuze with Rhapsody, and apart from the occasional license bugs, it works pretty good.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord

My condolences. SolidWorks is a dangerous creature! I have lost far too much work as well because of its memory-hogging ways...
Attempting to create playlists for the Fuze in MSC mode...this thing is much freer than the ipod, but, that comes at a cost. The software for management isn't as developed.

-pat
Sorry to hear of your woes, Pat. I just use my Fuze with Rhapsody, and apart from the occasional license bugs, it works pretty good.
WTF are you guys talking about? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis