Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
LOTR, is your avatar one of the windows pre-installed sample pics?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Wow, Craig... (it is Craig, right?) What do you really think?

Thats pretty funny, though. He kinda got teamed up on and I hope he didnt take it personally. I really dont want to change my avatar to cartoon speakers...
Yup its Craig.

Sorry I guess that sounded worse than I meant it.:eek: I did not follow every day of what happened but it seemed like someone was less than stable.

Hey we all need to take it like men. If you put it out there be prepared to take a little ball busting along the way. Where I grew up the verbal spanking is used when a fist is too much.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Yup its Craig.

Sorry I guess that sounded worse than I meant it.:eek: I did not follow every day of what happened but it seemed like someone was less than stable.

Hey we all need to take it like men. If you put it out there be prepared to take a little ball busting along the way. Where I grew up the verbal spanking is used when a fist is too much.
It didnt sound bad.. I thought it was hilarious...

Just fyi, you probably shouldnt use "spanking" and "fist" in a single post. The monkey is easily excitable.

I'm gonna leave ball busting for somebody else...

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Darn I just don't want to work today. I go on vacation in a week and I have a ton of work and I just cannot get motivated! Uggh so much to do I'm on overload.:mad:

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I had cajun fish tacos for lunch.

For dessert I had a ham wallet. I wish.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Darn I just don't want to work today. I go on vacation in a week and I have a ton of work and I just cannot get motivated! Uggh so much to do I'm on overload.:mad:
I hear ya, I dont go on vacation for like 8 more months and I can't focus on anything here today. I got some graphic work done but I really need to fill some seats for a Webinar but Nemo (out of context) got me so worked up :eek: I cant focus on the phone.

Zero motivation today. I wish I got paid for useless posts in this forum. I'd get paid for most of em.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
We had a fireworks war on the 4th! I go burned a few times. In the end we called it a draw.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Yeah, it was very funny we duked it out for like three hours. I had to make sure no one snuck up behind my friends house. It's kinda funny, a bunch of grown men playing with fireworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis