Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I will work out a deal if you will drop off the planters.
Alex, you jack rabbit sonuvab***h! I was looking at threads thinking, "huh, I don't remember writing that." Avatar thief. :D

Are you tired of the Rotel, yet? I could pick it up when I drop off your planters.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was looking at threads thinking, "huh, I don't remember writing that."
Once I figured out how to steal the avatar it was only a matter of time before I found something bad to do with it. I was beside myself with laughter over this.

Alright, back to work ... but I think I'll grab a corndog first. They are especially tasty with raspberry chipotle sauce and agave nectar. Maybe I'll memorize 6 different manuals so that I can answer obscure newb questions at the drop of a hat. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alright, back to work ... but I think I'll grab a corndog first. They are especially tasty with raspberry chipotle sauce and agave nectar. Maybe I'll memorize 6 different manuals so that I can answer obscure newb questions at the drop of a hat. :)
Now you're getting it!

BTW, the power of the avatar should not be taken lightly. It will overcome and control you. You should go back to the monkey before you start to fear human interaction and women begin to shun you.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Now you're getting it!

BTW, the power of the avatar should not be taken lightly. It will overcome and control you. You should go back to the monkey before you start to fear human interaction and women begin to shun you.
Shun me? Dude, I'm a dog and I'm looking up their skirts. My sense of smell is profound but oddly enough nothing puts me off. Only the timid are shunned. My **** is swingin' in the breeze and I piss into the wind. This can't be shunned. It must be fled.

" sniff ... sniff, I sense that you like to boff, my name is Aam." :D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
When I was growing up I would annoy people. My Mother told me it was because I was more cognitively advanced then most kids my age and pretty much spoke a different language. Once I grew up, we determined that I was just annoying...

Ahhh ok. Man he makes my head hurt.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I better get cleaned up so that I can go grab some blu-rays. Oh, baby. I can't wait!

Enough of this avatar stuff. I better get to work on that bathroom or the girlfriend is going to be all mad. Either that, or I'll listen to some vinyl.

Hey, that old lady is waiting for me to "hang her blinds." I better get to it. :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
it's no fun working when the rest of the city is shut down. At least it's raining, which makes me feel better.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
it's no fun working when the rest of the city is shut down. At least it's raining, which makes me feel better.
If it makes you feel better, I'm not working today either. :D

On the flip side, I already put in enough overtime this week to buy me a new blu-ray player, so I don't feel bad taking today off. :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I better get cleaned up so that I can go grab some blu-rays. Oh, baby. I can't wait!

Enough of this avatar stuff. I better get to work on that bathroom or the girlfriend is going to be all mad. Either that, or I'll listen to some vinyl.

Hey, that old lady is waiting for me to "hang her blinds." I better get to it. :D
Very sneaky.:D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
If it makes you feel better, I'm not working today either. :D

On the flip side, I already put in enough overtime this week to buy me a new blu-ray player, so I don't feel bad taking today off. :)
Enjoy your new burp. I enjoy mine. Pan's Labyrinth was very cool last night. We have Curious Case of Benjamin Button in BR from Netflix, not sure if we'll get to it this weekend or not. :confused:

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
You need some more demo discs...

I love Kung Fu Panda (great movie, and the ska-doosh scene is AMAZING), and Ironman. I also liked the Voldemort/Dumbledore fight scene at the end of HP #5.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord

Wow, I should really pay more attention to myself 'cause that's exactly right. :)

That took me a minute to figure out. I think you should pretend to be Mike C. and go give Buckeye Nut a hard time. :D Well, not really but that would be mean-funny. Better yet, pretend to be Gene and promise Mike C. an all expense paid trip to AH Head Quarters in sunny FLA. :eek:

Pretty impressive stunt. It had me looking all over the place trying to figure it out. ;) I'm better off not knowing.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
What gave it away for me was the way it was formatted in my browser. At first I thought is was just a glitch in the forum but when I quoted the post I could see that the images were in Adams photobucket account.

That was VERY good Adam.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week. :D

Now I can put my signature back up. :)

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I totally forgot that we can selectively not sign individual posts. I changed my whole signature for that one post - oh, well. :eek:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I totally forgot that we can selectively not sign individual posts. I changed my whole signature for that one post - oh, well. :eek:
Well I would have thought you would add your TV and BD player then if you had to go through all that. Now you will have to do it again.:p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well I would have thought you would add your TV and BD player then if you had to go through all that. Now you will have to do it again.:p
Bill mentioned the display, and I did add it. The text wrapped to the next line, though, so I removed it. I might just have to go with two lines. :)

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
You guys have way too much time on your hands...or is it something else :eek:

Anyways, happy early 4th o' July. I'm outta here until a later time after the 4th. (Very deep thought, huh?!).

-pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis