Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wow! For about the second time (just a guess) in my life, I had good timing. Amazon was very nice and matched the current price of the TV this afternoon at $1365, but it is back up to $1427 now.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
What can I say? My brother has skills. :)

It'll be debuted soon, and this is just a taste. The data is compiled from completely public information that anyone here could get by searching the forums.
thats very cool but I already know where most of my posts and the times i post. The graph is very cool though. I guess i'am a posting whore on the thread "brso" hens it's name of course.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm very happy to get a refund, but I don't want to rip them off in the process.
Take the money and ... well, that's it: just take the money. ;)

Adam - do you want to see yours?
Adam,

I would like to see my posting history spread out on that time line like your last graph showed. It should reveal what my work history has been like. My posting history has sky rocketed in the last 6 months or so but I would really like to see the graph and maybe an explanation of the color codes if it's not too much to ask.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam,

I would like to see my posting history spread out on that time line like your last graph showed. It should reveal what my work history has been like. My posting history has sky rocketed in the last 6 months or so but I would really like to see the graph and maybe an explanation of the color codes if it's not too much to ask.
PM to be sent very soon. I don't want to post the link on the open forum. I'm waiting for my brother to do that when he's ready.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Who is ricky barnes!!! a unknown leads the u.s. open:D
Hes a really solid player thats been in a slump for a while. Hes a past US amateur champ. The players at the top of the leaderboard were really lucky that they got to play at the times they did. They didnt face any of the tough weather conditions like the other half of the field. I'm really happy for David Duval playing well. Should be an interesting Sunday and Monday. I dont think Tiger can pull it off. He's just not hitting it in the right spots and doesnt come from behind well when it seems like he's trying too hard. Patience will be tough, even for him. I'm also not picking phil. Lucas Glover is really solid and probably wont fall back much. If the course quickens up, which it should, Mike Weir will be really tough. That guy drives the ball super straight and hits irons very very well. He doesnt have to putt extremely well to stay in contention. If he does putt well, watch out. Steve Stricker could also be a factor over the next two days. My pick right now is the lefty from Canada.

Golf BORING...

I got a new boo weekley Camo wedge this week. I also tracked down a set of tour issue only cleveland irons right out of Vijay's bag. They are a raw grind RTG TA1. Sweet...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I have completed Phase 1 of P90X and havent had a beer in two weeks. My self esteem is at an all time low...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have completed Phase 1 of P90X and havent had a beer in two weeks. My self esteem is at an all time low...
I have completed Phase 1 of drinking and haven't had a workout in two weeks. My self esteem is at an all time high...

:D

(J/K. I worked out a little bit tonight.)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've had two beers and feeling it big time.

Uggg. Too old, I tell you. Too old.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So ... I heard some pretty funny stuff earlier this evening.

How about one guy calling another guy "Tina Tuna Taco"?

"How many straight people does it take to light a grill?
Do you need a queen to come over there and do it for ya?"

As an introduction of a man: "The Queen Mother ..."

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Some pics from my trip yesterday --- feast your eyes.

Need to go and get caught up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis