Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A brief summary that includes only the top 30 members in terms of post count:
  • The most posts overall were 12086 by mtrycrafts.
  • The most posts in one day were 124 by Adam starting 05/08/2009.
  • The most posts in one week were 448 by Adam starting 05/21/2009.
  • The most posts in one (30-day) month were 1288 by Adam starting 05/16/2009.
  • The most posts in one (365-day) year were 9398 by Adam starting 06/19/2008.
I really am a post whore. :eek: :D That's not to say that someone else doesn't have higher stats, but data has only been compiled for the top 30 total posters so far.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Naw, we're three hours right now. We're the same as Pacific Standard Time.
Arizona is two hours off from EST in the fall.
:eek: :eek:

I don't know what I was thinking. Thanks, Pat! I guess people do need sleep.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
One of my oldest friends put this up on her Facebook page. I'm in the back row, second from the left (wearing the orange hat).

I've been geek to the bone since a very young age. :cool: :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'll should scan some pictures from my youth...could be pretty funny.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Come on, post office. Daddy needs a new pair of banana plugs. Well, eight pairs. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A big day for me today. I got called for the first times ever by both Amazon and...you better sit down...Alex.

Happy to hear from both of them, but the call from Amazon won't keep me up at night shivering. :p

The old lady...the old lady. If I could cut out my mental eyes, I'd do it. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I sent Amazon a note because I think that they refunded me too much money. They refunded me about $25 on Wednesday for a price drop before sending out the replacement, but today she refunded the price difference between what I originally paid and the current price - so I think that it was $25 too much.

I'm very happy to get a refund, but I don't want to rip them off in the process.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I thoroughly enjoy Legend of the Seeker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My daily post counts as a function of calendar time are shown below. Each dashed horizontal line represents 10 posts (so the top of the chart is just over 120 posts - my highest daily count was 124). The different colors represent different portions of the forum.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
This thread has seemed to only serve as a reason for you to post copious amounts without any repercussion. I also just realized that LOTR (bob) will be competing with you, but he's got a lot of catching up to do. My daily posting average reached it's max at 12 posts per day.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This thread has seemed to only serve as a reason for you to post copious amounts without any repercussion.
I see it more as the (as someone else called it) AH chat room. I enjoy coming here and chatting with people over anything that we want to talk about.

EDIT: Your highest one-day post count was 62, btw. :D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I see charleston will be hosting the world championship chili cook-off this october. Today, they had the smoke on the water chili cook-off here as well.
I didn't make it today but will deffently make it for the world championship. Oh by the way our states birthday was today. We are 144 years young.:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
My daily post counts as a function of calendar time are shown below. Each dashed horizontal line represents 10 posts (so the top of the chart is just over 120 posts - my highest daily count was 124). The different colors represent different portions of the forum.
How? Why? wow... how?

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I see it more as the (as someone else called it) AH chat room. I enjoy coming here and chatting with people over anything that we want to talk about.

EDIT: Your highest one-day post count was 62, btw. :D
Where are you reviewing these things?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Where are you reviewing these things?
What can I say? My brother has skills. :)

It'll be debuted soon, and this is just a taste. The data is compiled from completely public information that anyone here could get by searching the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis