Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
What are you waiting for? Don't you have one-click set up? :D
I do!!! just waiting for the right moment to strike!!!!! I think in a couple of day the order will be in!!:cool: My best friend is taking my pioneer off my hands as well. That will help out on the cost of the yammy:cool:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I'm on a workinggroup conference call about aquatic connectivity and listening to a presentation about "The Dendritic Connectivity Index" - "A new measure of longitudinal connectivity for stream networks"

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I had a free ticket too the phish concert tomorrow at the post gazette pavilion!!! I passed because i had to work till 5:30 that day!!!! not happy about that!!:mad:
Looks like a reason to find a new job. No one would cover for you?

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Looks like a reason to find a new job. No one would cover for you?
Its not that, when he offered the ticket he was talking about staying up there for a few days. I didn't have the money for that so i passed. Come to find out they are driving up and back that night.

It's not that big of a deal because he is a big phish fan and he was talking about going to another show as well:D

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
There once was a man from Kalzoo
Who had a crappy job at the zoo

He thought he was awesome
Then along came this possum...

And the man didn't know what to do.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
One bright day, in the middle of the night,
two dead boys got up to fight.

Back to back, they faced each other.
Drew their swords, and shot each other.

A deaf policeman heard the noise,
and came & shot the two dead boys

We know this story must be true.
The blind man saw it too.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Not boring...but...I'm watching the Science Channel. It's a show about the search for a lost H-bomb that was dumped into a channel in Georgia (U.S.A.).
Interesting...

-pat

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I had a free ticket too the phish concert tomorrow at the post gazette pavilion!!! I passed because i had to work till 5:30 that day!!!! not happy about that!!:mad:
you scare me now vizionut a.k.a doughboy a.k.a paul a.k.a pb... phish concert is more important than work

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
you scare me now vizionut a.k.a doughboy a.k.a paul a.k.a pb... phish concert is more important than work
I scare myself sometimes!!! I forgot to mention that i had a coworker off today as well. That would have left us with only two people in our section.
so, a few things caused me not to see phish.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Damn!!!! Matt you could buy anything you wanted audio wise with some of that...:eek: Just kidding buddy................or am I:D:D:D I wouldn't want that getting out to our kids soooooooooo I am gonna take one for the team here. Ok Matt where are ya now? I will be over in a sec..:eek::eek::D
Good Dogs:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis