Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
There was a story, during the Cold War, of some athletic competition between the USA and USSR. While USA won, the Soviet media was saying that the Soviets won 2nd place, and that the US was second from last. :p
Talk about media spin!

-pat

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
who has heard of the band called chicken foot.:D mmmmmm chicken foot!!!

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
very cool my friend!!!! I just cought wind of this band the other day!!!!!!

what a lineup for a summer tour!!!! If they come anywhere withen a couple of hours of here i will go!!!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I feel bad. With work being busy, me not sleeping much, and my preoccupation with my TV issue, I haven't been keeping up with threads very well.

So, I'm sorry to anyone who thinks that I'm ignoring them - I probably just haven't seen the post.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I had a free ticket too the phish concert tomorrow at the post gazette pavilion!!! I passed because i had to work till 5:30 that day!!!! not happy about that!!:mad:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry to hear that, man. Hopefully someone else got a chance to go and will enjoy it.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I feel bad. With work being busy, me not sleeping much, and my preoccupation with my TV issue, I haven't been keeping up with threads very well.

So, I'm sorry to anyone who thinks that I'm ignoring them - I probably just haven't seen the post.
Don't you every appologize for shat like that my friend!! I think everyone understands!!! I am thinking about buying yamaha rx v3800 online!!! I am very worried about the shipping!!!

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Sorry to hear that, man. Hopefully someone else got a chance to go and will enjoy it.
My best friend stepped in!! he has never been to a concert like this before!!!

He will love it!! or not!!!! he is more of a rock n roller !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis