Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Just finished my b-ball game and lots of homework for today. Nothing new. Nothing old. Wait a minute...huh...you can't have both at the same time...

-pat

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
So I was wondering what the stink was coming from my "beer area" was. I had some Red Baron and put some limes in them. I didn't think a few days would cause that much mould growth.

So I cleaned the bottles out, and wow that was horrible.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Too much time is spent in pointless hurry. What are we hurrying toward? Isn't the mere fact that we are alive point enough to just revel in the beauty of the present? To hurry is to become yet another face in the public that is this slowly-crumbling nation of ours, contributing to the detrimental state of mind that has made this once proud nation to what it is now.

I'm very thoughtful tonight... eh.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Too much time is spent in pointless hurry. What are we hurrying toward? Isn't the mere fact that we are alive point enough to just revel in the beauty of the present? To hurry is to become yet another face in the public that is this slowly-crumbling nation of ours, contributing to the detrimental state of mind that has made this once proud nation to what it is now.

I'm very thoughtful tonight... eh.
I haven't got time to read all that. Just give us the Cliff Notes.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Deep thoughts buy res6jya6..................:D
Yes. Deeeeeep. Which rhymes with sleeeeep. As to which I am about to become a victim of. Yesterday night I stayed out a little too late so I could partake... Only got four hours of sleep. Had to work from (I get up at 4a) 5a to 1p, then again at my other job at 4p to 9p... went and partook... got to bed around midnight. Again, up at 4a ... to 1pm. Got home around 2p, napped until 4p, went back to work yet again (tonight), and I just got off work and am about to sleep. Until 4a... But it's all worth it - money is never a bad thing to have.

EDIT: "Partook/Partake" is a transitive verb.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Yes. Deeeeeep. Which rhymes with sleeeeep. As to which I am about to become a victim of. Yesterday night I stayed out a little too late so I could partake... Only got four hours of sleep. Had to work from (I get up at 4a) 5a to 1p, then again at my other job at 4p to 9p... went and partook... got to bed around midnight. Again, up at 4a ... to 1pm. Got home around 2p, napped until 4p, went back to work yet again (tonight), and I just got off work and am about to sleep. Until 4a... But it's all worth it - money is never a bad thing to have.

EDIT: "Partook/Partake" is a transitive verb.
Heard about work, what is it?
Is it dangerous? :p

Nothing of interest here, please just post the
Welcome to boring thread, this is where it happens, NOT :p

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
"Second place" is a nice way to say "First loser."

-pat
There was a story, during the Cold War, of some athletic competition between the USA and USSR. While USA won, the Soviet media was saying that the Soviets won 2nd place, and that the US was second from last. :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
"Second place" is a nice way to say "First loser."

-pat
I hate second places :eek:

And my life is not boring at all now..... and plz don't ask about this... too complicated to explain anyways :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis