Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Going for a regatta today in a First 31.7

Not this actual boat though but it looks the same.
Today we're not going for 2nd place :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I gotta go guys, I should not me on here during the day.:mad:
It's night time somewhere. C'mon, just one more quick post ... they'll never know. Just be careful not to blurt out the word 'subwoofer' when you stand around the water cooler you slacker. :D

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Almost nap time!

:D

Haraldo... I heard that a computer science dude from Norway discovered a new prime number on the news this morning.

I thought of you, right away :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
It is great stuff !!!

Gotta go sailing now :cool:
Sailing didn't go well at all today, we were number 3 overall of 12 boats, I hate it when we do stupid mistakes and lose because of this.....:mad: but it was a very nice day at sea :p

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Sailing didn't go well at all today, we were number 3 overall of 12 boats, I hate it when we do stupid mistakes and lose because of this.....:mad: but it was a very nice day at sea :p
Sorry that you didn't win, but 3rd ain't so bad. Besides, I'm betting that your worst day sailing beats my best day here at work.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks but I hate to be beaten by people that should be behind us.... :D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
It's night time somewhere. C'mon, just one more quick post ... they'll never know. Just be careful not to blurt out the word 'subwoofer' when you stand around the water cooler you slacker. :D
lol.......thats funny man, I don't want the boss man to block one of my favorite forums and Yes alex i am a slacker but don't want the boss man to know that:D

Gotta be tough now and make a statement Vizio :D
I am tough my friend thats for sure:D I have a reputation of that.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis