Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Paul - you gave me my 3000th thanks...so, thanks!

You're thanks has been returned. :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
I got it the other day while fishing. I am very allergic to poison ivy. So when i got home i washed up but that didn't help.
AARRRGGHHHHH I hate PI..I am very allergic to it as well..I got some on my leg a couple of summers ago and it took a freakin month to go away......:eek:

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I remember when it was me vs Mazer for top non mod/admin rep long before we thought it was possible to surpass those red guys. How times have changed....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I remember when it was me vs Mazer for top non mod/admin rep long before we thought it was possible to surpass those red guys. How times have changed....
I remember those times, too. They seemed untouchable. I remember when 100 points was a huge goal (come on, second chicklet...come on!), let alone hitting what turned out to be a bit over 4000 for them.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Oh my god i just took the trash out and some homeless guy with a shopping cart is picking thru it....I live out in the middle of nowhere:eek::eek::eek:

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
AARRRGGHHHHH I hate PI..I am very allergic to it as well..I got some on my leg a couple of summers ago and it took a freakin month to go away......:eek:
Its not bad this time, thank god but still very annoying.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh my god i just took the trash out and some homeless guy with a shopping cart is picking thru it....I live out in the middle of nowhere:eek::eek::eek:
How do you think he feels? He's probably thinking, "I moved out to the middle of nowhere to get away, and yet here's some dude throwing trash out right in front of me."

J

jamie2112

Banned
Seriously what the He** is going on. I live out in the sticks in the San Fernando Valley and some guy with a shopping cart is going down the road out here picking bottles and cans out of the trash......I am trippin:eek:

J

jamie2112

Banned
How do you think he feels? He's probably thinking, "I moved out to the middle of nowhere to get away, and yet here's some dude throwing trash out right in front of me."
You just have to see where I live I am going to post a shot....Its too funny Adam. I never thought of it that way:D:D:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Seriously what the He** is going on. I live out in the sticks in the San Fernando Valley and some guy with a shopping cart is going down the road out here picking bottles and cans out of the trash......I am trippin:eek:
I can hear him already. "Non-recycling bastards. I wish that I didn't have to walk down the street to pull bottles and cans out of the trash, but somebody's gotta save the planet."

J

jamie2112

Banned
I can hear him already. "Non-recycling bastards. I wish that I didn't have to walk down the street to pull bottles and cans out of the trash, but somebody's gotta save the planet."
I do recycle .....:)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Check now. :D

[Made you look. :p]
Thanks Buddy!

I am always in 3rd what gives?????
Well you'll need a database of owners manuals, a lot of spare time & a bed pan and you'll get on top by next summer. ;):D

I do not belong ahead of you Andrew...you can back up your statements with fact! :D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Jammie- I see you need some rain. May was the second wettest may on record here. June has been very wet as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis