Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Some of them people.... sounds like they can only hold on to a job in research.... I reckon some of these people never talk to real normal people, yes? :p
Some of them had cots in their project area and never left the building.
One of them (a nobel prize winer) was quite nice. He always smiled, said hi, and often held the door open for me.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
One of them (a nobel prize winer) was quite nice. He always smiled, said hi, and often held the door open for me.
I think he liked you...was his name Alex or Rick?:D

Not that there's anything wrong with that.:)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I think he liked you...was his name Alex or Rick?:D

Not that there's anything wrong with that.:)
Um.. yeah.:eek:

His name was/is Alex Mueller. He wasn't "stationed" at our location but did spend a lot of time there.
He never hit on me though. Not that I know of that is.:confused:

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
how much cooling do you need in that room? Looks like you need several tons of a/c cooling to keep everything cool.
There are two commercial air conditioners installed right outside the wall of the MC room. It's always pretty cool in there.

Alrighty, I'll go on tomorrow too.

Hey, you ever try adderall XR? (extended release)

My doctor put me on that rather than the IR, and I think its giving me anxiety. Talked to him today and I'm gunna go back on the IR and see if that helps.

:(
Nuh uh... never had that problem before!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
One of these days I will get there and when I am I'll let you all know about it.:)
Get me a postcard, will ya? Those always make me feel special.
I was going to say "don't even pretend to know what he is talking about" but then I looked at it again and it made perfect sense. The 80's really took their toll and the 90's were no cake walk. As a matter of fact the early part of this millennium was nobody's idea of a bargain either. :rolleyes:
And I thought they smelled bad...on the outside.
Well that didn't take long. (I know "that's what she said":rolleyes:)

Things are now as they should be. My rep. is now greater than Tom Andry's.:D Now if I could only get Gene to send me some cool stuff to reveiw...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Wow... they even have less life than us :eek::eek:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Um.. yeah.:eek:

His name was/is Alex Mueller. He wasn't "stationed" at our location but did spend a lot of time there.
He never hit on me though. Not that I know of that is.:confused:

..............................................:eek::D

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
res6jya6,

Your gunna miss me again tonight man, about t -15min till my ambien kicks in. Zonked tonight.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I don't think adam likes anything but beer but if i was him i would be drinking something stronger tonight.:mad:

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Still got a bit of time to kick it.

Right now I'm at the vision started to blur, don't give a ****, stage of ambien.

Also all posts after this point I don't remember the next day.

Guess, I'll go read with my girlfriend now in bed. She is further along (think I saw her take a xanax) haha.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Things are now as they should be. My rep. is now greater than Tom Andry's.:D
Congratulations! I remember when I passed Tom - I was seriously thrilled by it. Seriously. You're packing some big points there, my man.

I don't think adam likes anything but beer but if i was him i would be drinking something stronger tonight.:mad:
I thought about it while I was at the store! I forgot about it after I entered the pizza aisle, though. I'm so easily distracted, and it was pizza. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Congratulations! I remember when I passed Tom - I was seriously thrilled by it. Seriously. You're packing some big points there, my man.
That must have hurt, and yet it gave you a thrill...you've been hanging with Alex too much!:eek:

ps I'm not packing as much as you. (wink wink nod nod):D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Sorry to hear that. I don't think that I've ever had it, but I've had major itching before from bug bites. Drives me crazy.
I got it the other day while fishing. I am very allergic to poison ivy. So when i got home i washed up but that didn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis