Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Get me a postcard, will ya? Those always make me feel special.
I was going to say "don't even pretend to know what he is talking about" but then I looked at it again and it made perfect sense. The 80's really took their toll and the 90's were no cake walk. As a matter of fact the early part of this millennium was nobody's idea of a bargain either. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was going to say "don't even pretend to know what he is talking about" but then I looked at it again and it made perfect sense. The 80's really took their toll and the 90's were no cake walk. As a matter of fact the early part of this millennium were nobody's idea of a bargain either. :rolleyes:
And I thought they smelled bad...on the outside.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The eyelids are starting to feel really heavy. I'm gonna try to get up at 4am tomorrow (to get to work early so that leaving early to get the TV won't be viewed so badly).

Have a good night, everybody!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I can understand what your saying buddy. I was wondering was this a race on just for fun. If it was a race did you win?
We say that we race for fun, but it's darn serious when the starting gun fires.... and we didn't do well.... No we didn't win... far from it, there were too many technical problems, this is first regatta with this boat and there are quite a few things to fix.... but it will be much better soon :p

I need some new goals.................:D
Not so difficult to find the goals :p

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I have a new goal ...

I want to learn how to do photorealistic renders...

I'm an engineer, and do a lot of CAD, but, I've never messed with trying to make good renders. So, lately I've been working on that. :)

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
How is everyone tonight?

Nice to see you back, Sensi! I actually may not have enough time to get on AIM tonight. I was going to post a few photos and then head off to bed... gotta get up early tomorrow :(
Alrighty, I'll go on tomorrow too.

Hey, you ever try adderall XR? (extended release)

My doctor put me on that rather than the IR, and I think its giving me anxiety. Talked to him today and I'm gunna go back on the IR and see if that helps.

:(

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I like my job. :) Sometimes I even look forward to Mondays.
I used to work with a bunch of people like you when I was in research. I used to call them "Mad Scientists." They were the first to point out that they weren't mad. Very happy in fact. Sometimes they would get so excited talking about their projects that I'd swear they shuttered a little in their seats. Who could blame them though? Some of their projects were fun. One group invited me to their pre-announcement final test. It was a holo-room. I got to play handball with a ball that wasn't there. Kind of cool. That was back in 92. Wonder what they are making now. (sick bastards)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I used to work with a bunch of people like you when I was in research. I used to call them "Mad Scientists." They were the first to point out that they weren't mad. Very happy in fact. Sometimes they would get so excited talking about their projects that I'd swear they shuttered a little in their seats. Who could blame them though? Some of their projects were fun. One group invited me to their pre-announcement final test. It was a holo-room. I got to play handball with a ball that wasn't there. Kind of cool. That was back in 92. Wonder what they are making now. (sick bastards)
Some of them people.... sounds like they can only hold on to a job in research.... I reckon some of these people never talk to real normal people, yes? :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Don't need to be undercover anymore :D
And tomorrow I will go sailing again :cool:

Probably no more posting from me today guys :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com