Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Some might call it a sign.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD. I'm watching The Mentalist and just looked up Robin Tunney on IMDB. I just pointed out to my wife that we recognize her from The Craft and End of Days, then BAM, you post up the movie poster of this obsure movie.:confused:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
The Lakers are winning in OT with 23 seconds left.....
What a horribly played game for the most part by both teams... great great finish though... go Lakers...

Whos that chick that sits next to Jack?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I sure take a lot of hits for a quiet unassuming immigrant that likes to read and take long walks ... well, to the fridge and back anyways. :rolleyes:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Alex, you feel like entertaining me?
Go to sleep. He'll be there in your dreams...sans pants.:eek:

He may also be at your window in real life but he won't bother you when you're sleeping.:p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
This I've got to hear...:D
Alrighty then, so for what ever reason I end up working in a convenience store as a cashier about 20 years ago in Calgary. I needed to be out of town for a while and the job paid some minor bills. Well I end up working with this girl who's barely 18, pretty round but beautiful. Long black hair, pale blue eyes with skin that was flawless like a china figurine. I mean she was stunning. The face was model material.

After working with her a few times I get her back to where I was staying after our shift was over ... midnight. Everybody else was crashed out and we were on the couch ... clothed. After playing bump and tickle for awhile I'm thinking to take this to the bedroom. The problem was that even though things were fully functional out on the couch while we were clothed I was very aware of the possibility that upon seeing her roundness unclothed things might not be looking up on my part and I didn't want to run the risk of not being up to the task. I mean, that sh!t gets around. So the trick was to establish that she would perform this one task that would override any roundness induced let downs. Me being a regular Lance Romance blurt out, "Do you s*** c***?"

"Only if I have to" she replied.

"You have to."

Usually the 'story' ends here but to further amuse I'll say that all went well but instead of leaving well enough alone a couple of days go by and I'm thinking that I may as well ... :rolleyes:

Bad idea. I don't know what I was thinking but I let her on top. Then like a regular freakin' horror show she pinches like 3-4 inches of belly fat and shakes it at me. :eek: That was awful. :mad:

And no, there are no more fat girl stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis