Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
AMAZOOOOOONNNNN!!!! You sons of witches. First, you tempt me with a 50" Panny at $1440. Then you take it away and up the price to $1470. Then, this morning, you jack it up to $1480. I'm out. I'm done. I won't buy it. And then you do this. Price down to $1460. Punks. The lot of you. The temptation has returned.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
AMAZOOOOOONNNNN!!!! You sons of witches. First, you tempt me with a 50" Panny at $1440. Then you take it away and up the price to $1470. Then, this morning, you jack it up to $1480. I'm out. I'm done. I won't buy it. And then you do this. Price down to $1460. Punks. The lot of you. The temptation has returned.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Whats up, Adam? Tough break on the TV thing... hard to evaluate...

slightly inebriated adwilk is here to... well... stir the pot...

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Watchin the Lakers with a lucky case of Land Shark.. dont tell my (Nazi) trainer...

(not that theres anything wrong with that!?)
And just like I dominated the Land Shark, the lakers dominated the magic...

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
my picture was better.. jus' sayin'...
For sure it was... quite appropriate! I just like the picture idea of getting the message(s) through to Adam... nobody should have to suffer with CRT TV's anymore :p

By the way, while were at it, thank the maker for Thomas Edison --- without him, we'd all be watching TV by candlelight.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Thomas Edison --- without him, we'd all be watching TV by candlelight.
Seriously.. can you imagine watchin HD broadcasts in stunning surround sound in two different available languages without ample mood lighting... thanks TE

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You guys are starting to motivate me. I just gotta find a stand.

Now I'm wondering if they'll drop the price again. Oh, no...

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
now turn your head...
Please don't tell me I have... testicular cancer :eek: That might mean I wouldn't survive to see the day that ADAM gets that Panny.

You hear that, Adam? If you were to pass away, wouldn't your biggest regret be never having purchased such a beautiful electronic device?!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis