jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
The biggest plot hole was nobody on Vulcan or Earth bothering to shoot the drill. Other than that, I enjoyed the movie. It somehow didn't feel like a Star Trek movie which is a good thing. The was the boring-a** ST:TMP trying to be all 2001 and then a bunch of B movies of which Khan was the best.

I bought the characters, mostly because I only recognized 3 of the actors: Nimoy, Bruce Greenwood and Sylar.

I can't wait to see where they go with this new take on ST. I have high hopes for a sequel because it won't need all the exposition.

I don't consider myself a Trekkie but I grew up watching the reruns from TOS. I enjoyed TNG but DS9 was the best spin off. The darker story line and the fact that they were on a space station may be a rip off of B5 which was a much better show. Still, DS9 rose above the 60 minute morality play and actually went somewhere interesting. I didn't stick with Enterprise even though the Vulcan chick was a hottie.

J

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I bought the characters, mostly because I only recognized 3 of the actors: Nimoy, Bruce Greenwood and Sylar.
J
You didn't recognize Harold? He should have been eating burgers.

SheepStar

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I finally caught this over the weekend and I really enjoyed the movie. By far the best Star Trek movie to date. Better action and storyline than any of the previous. Now if some moron would not have brought his 5 year old that kept kicking our seats it would have been even better.:rolleyes:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis