Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
There's a lot of man-arse chatter around here for a forum full of dudes...

not that there... well.. you know...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
...I'm not the fig plucker and I'm not the fig pluckers son, but I can pluck figs until the fig plucker comes...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry dood. You can call me Chris. My real name is Frodo, but my friends call me Chris.

*too much Heineken, I suppose, even though it isn't 5pm yet*
Three beers to much... is not enough, you need a few more :D
My friends call me crazy, my enimies call me the devil, my colleagues call me haraldo

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
What up fellas!! I see the thread has taken a terrible turn:confused:

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
check out this story

I like to ride my mountain bike around my house so i don't have to drive too go riding. Anyway this crazy lady a couple of blocks down has been telling me to stop ride on the street in front of her house. I feel like telling her to go too hell.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I like to ride my mountain bike around my house so i don't have to drive too go riding. Anyway this crazy lady a couple of blocks down has been telling me to stop ride on the street in front of her house. I feel like telling her to go too hell.
Do it! It's public property.

-pat

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I know!!! Its funny because she has her phone in her hand like she's gonna call the cops on me. lmao:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex's girlfriend is still away...
Nah, she's been back since yesterday.

Just for you guys who don't like monkey women here she is again..:D..New girlfriend Pork Chop?
Nope, I draw the line at them being hairier than me.
The next step was to show you her back side but that got really ugly really fast.

TIP: Never Google 'hairy @ss' under images with that blocker thing set to 'off'. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis