Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm out in the fields again.... and I think you know which fields I'm talking about :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I just looked up and saw that this thread has reached 8800+ replies... that's awesome! (not sure where my head has been...)
Welcome.... it's never too late, it's great fun around here.... Never anywhere have I shared so much personal details about myself as here in this thread.... like about my ex wife and other bastards.....

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Haven't you heard of the "Canadian Organ Grinder"? Its no Rusty Trombone, but it'll make the monkey dance apparently...
I don't think I want to know anymore than this.

Oh screw it. What dances does your monkey do best?

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
June is gonna suck. I started two more classes for my masters. They both run 4 weeks. Lots of reading and writing...

-pat

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
June is gonna suck. I started two more classes for my masters. They both run 4 weeks. Lots of reading and writing...

-pat
Impossible that June can be worse than May for me, from now on it only goes upwards :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
What a roller coaster day.

I have a box full of blu-rays from WB sitting on my front porch.

I'm talking with my wife on her phone and she looks down then plows into a storm drain, nearly ripping the passenger front wheel off the car, snapping the control arm, and ripping the CV joint out of the tranny, and setting off 3 airbags. She was ok, btw.

It's our "dating" anniversary....15 years.

Our patio guy is coming by to discuss the final design of our new backyard patio.

We just spend a couple of Pioneer Elite's worth of dough on new patio furniture to go with our patio, which could pay for a new car in itself.

All in all, I'm happy to be in place where we could spend that kind of money.

And adwilk Adam should be happy to know I'll be pulling my grips on the new MP52's I got and lengthening the club shafts 1/2". I wouldn't ordinarily say "club" shafts, but with this group I have to be specific.

My shaft needs more than 1/2". :p

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Also, my Heineken is delicious. Yes, I needed to type it that big/loud.

Last edited by a moderator:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
That's quite a day for you mperfct

Big congratulations on the anniversary

And enjoy your Heineken, I had too many beers yesterday and work day tomorrow, so no beer for me today

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Also, my Heineken is delicious. Yes, I needed to type it that big/loud.
Damn it mperfct

Now I want a beer too, and I don't have any around here :(

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Sorry dood. You can call me Chris. My real name is Frodo, but my friends call me Chris.

*too much Heineken, I suppose, even though it isn't 5pm yet*

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry dood. You can call me Chris. My real name is Frodo, but my friends call me Chris.

*too much Heineken, I suppose, even though it isn't 5pm yet*
I can't get any hiney till I get home. One of my wifey's rules.:cool:

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
The following words just went through my mind, "You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it? "

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis