Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
The pass is the easy part. The complicated part is getting him stoned and drunk enough to f^%& but not so stoned and drunk that he pukes. My advice is to use the same guide lines as you would with a girl just don't ... like complete the mission with him yourself. Remember to slip a girl (a real one) into the equation.
...teachings from an experienced point of view...:)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I take it that they don't have cable television in Norway. :D
They do but I have hardly watched TV the last year, too busy going abroad and ... well you know :rolleyes:
No time for the real world for me last year :eek:

Think I've been a "bubble boy" for a year :p
Well..... how does that differ from you guys, he he :p

But Americas Cup must be experienced live, last time we followed in Internet and it's just not good enough....

I want to be there and get the atmosphere... it's like Indy 500, Monza and Monaco grand Prix combined in one event

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The pass is the easy part. The complicated part is getting him stoned and drunk enough to f^%& but not so stoned and drunk that he pukes. My advice is to use the same guide lines as you would with a girl just don't ... like complete the mission with him yourself. Remember to slip a girl (a real one) into the equation.
I'm going to keep a large hypodermic needle full of adrenaline, just in case as I drift off into happy land I hear Jamie say, "Hey, Alex, you're just in time." Needle straight into the heart - to give me enough quick energy to make a break for it.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I'm going to keep a large hypodermic needle full of adrenaline, just in case as I drift off into happy land I hear Jamie say, "Hey, Alex, you're just in time." Needle straight into the heart - to give me enough quick energy to make a break for it.
Heard about sth like this when I was in the army, where there were supplies of antropin, so if you get a serious gas attack from "nerve-gas" and you get lethal dozes..... you need to stick the antropin needle straight into your heart with all your force, only way to survive :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Heard about sth like this when I was in the army, where there were supplies of antropin, so if you get a serious gas attack from "nerve-gas" and you get lethal dozes..... you need to stick the antropin needle straight into your heart with all your force, only way to survive :eek:
Just like in The Rock. Great movie, IMO.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Just like in The Rock. Great movie, IMO.
Oh yes indeed, this thing in the rock is not just a movie thing.... this things has scared me ever since I learned about it.... the thought of pushing a big needle into my own heart :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Jimmie Johnson FTW.

He totally shut out Stewart in the last couple of laps.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Now it's summer and we're in June.....
What are your plans for summer guys?

I have one and it includes a lady, don't know who she is yet? :p
(but I am very very picky)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Jimmie Johnson FTW.

He totally shut out Stewart in the last couple of laps.
I've never really watched NASCAR, but had it on today.. that was actually pretty exciting... Who airs the last half of the season?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I've never really watched NASCAR, but had it on today.. that was actually pretty exciting... Who airs the last half of the season?
I don't know about their broadcasting deals. I just happened to see it on my DVR menu today. I caught the first part of the race about 35 laps in. I watched for 10 minutes then went out to wash the Corvette. By the time I was done cleaning up the inside of the doorjambs and under the hood, I came back in and watched the last 30 laps or so. IMHO, that's the only way to watch Nascar.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis