Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Most excellent.
Thx but I believe the congrats would be due when I have them here, wwonder how I will get them up the stairs in front of the house :eek::eek::eek:

Pics due when they arrive :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Now I placed an order for two ED A7-450S and equalizers :p
wait a minute, I'm moving to Copenhagen and I definitely need to bring these beasts with me, wow now I'm making it hard for myself :eek::eek:

But I really don't want to move..... there's only one reason and it's not a good one......
But I'm not getting back to this, aaaaaaaaaaaarg, If I only had a time machine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.
Great Scott !!!!!
I know... I don't need any bloody roads, just a time machine to fix those bloody ****ing things :(

Last edited:
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I'm about to unleash IE8 on my XP system and see what hell occurs...

-pat

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I'm about to unleash IE8 on my XP system and see what hell occurs...

-pat
Now you live dangerously..... Better go with chrome or Firefox

Once when I upgraded IE on a system with XP Home edition the whole network stack was screwed up beyond repair so easist solution was to reinstall XP :eek:

I don't like IE upgrades, coz it does things to the OS core that it's not supposed to, so whenever you upgrade IE, you put the stability of windows at risk....

And I still don't understand why IE runs in Kernel mode sounds so so so so stupid to me

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Now you live dangerously..... Better go with chrome or Firefox

Once when I upgraded IE on a system with XP Home edition the whole network stack was screwed up beyond repair so easist solution was to reinstall XP :eek:

I don't like IE upgrades, coz it does things to the OS core that it's not supposed to, so whenever you upgrade IE, you put the stability of windows at risk....

And I still don't understand why IE runs in Kernel mode sounds so so so so stupid to me
IE takes about 30 seconds to load on this POS comp. that I am using.

Chrome takes about 3 seconds to load on this POS comp. that I am using.

Firefox takes about 10 seconds to load on this POS comp. that I am using.

Chrome, thank you :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh don't worry about that buddy......
The pass is the easy part. The complicated part is getting him stoned and drunk enough to f^%& but not so stoned and drunk that he pukes. My advice is to use the same guide lines as you would with a girl just don't ... like complete the mission with him yourself. Remember to slip a girl (a real one) into the equation.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
The pass is the easy part. The complicated part is getting him stoned and drunk enough to f^%& but not so stoned and drunk that he pukes. My advice is to use the same guide lines as you would with a girl just don't ... like complete the mission with him yourself. Remember to slip a girl (a real one) into the equation.
Sometimes you just scare me Alex :D
No wait a minute, it's the girls that are scared :p

Or perhaps I'm just confused by you guys :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis