Playstation Portable (Anyone have one?)

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Picked one up today...

to my dismay, needs a memory stick to save. :rolleyes:

Couldn't they have just thrown in a cheap one so you can at least save a game out of the box? I mean, come'on.

S

Sounds Good

Senior Audioholic
word... i think they used to come with a 32mb card...

my .02c... shop around and get an 8gig or larger...

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
Picked one up today...

to my dismay, needs a memory stick to save. :rolleyes:

Couldn't they have just thrown in a cheap one so you can at least save a game out of the box? I mean, come'on.
They used to come with one. Everyone is cost cutting :(

S

Sounds Good

Senior Audioholic
They used to come with one. Everyone is cost cutting :(
just to be fair, i think they eliminated the included memstick before the economy took a dump...

but really.. a 32mb card... c'mon... i think sony could have afforded to chip in at least a 1gig...

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
just to be fair, i think they eliminated the included memstick before the economy took a dump...

but really.. a 32mb card... c'mon... i think sony could have afforded to chip in at least a 1gig...
Their "economy" took a dump when they decided to price the PS3 at $600. They could have definitely chipped in more, considering they manufacture the sticks themselves. Or included it onboard like some of the cameras do and leave the slot for expansion.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I agree, but I would have been happy with at least a "Memory Stick Not Included" somewhere on the box.

I picked up a 4gb one on sale today. Gotta leave on Wednesday, so I'll see how long the battery lasts then haha.

S

Sounds Good

Senior Audioholic
The New PSP Go has offically been leaked ]
i am not digging it... especially since its not backwards compatible... wtf sony???

i just want to know why/when grand turismo is going to happen on the psp...

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
how did the PSP end up working out for you? what games/movies did you take with you...
It was great. I took some came called "Burnout" that was stupid but super entertaining. Then I also had Final Fantasy VII.

I ended up listening to my iPod and turning the sound off of the videogame, so I was just chilling listening to music playing video games. It was great!

I can't sleep on airplanes, so this killed a lot of time. I'll never leave for a trip without it!

I agree about Gran Turismo. I like driving games I think because you can do a short race, which is perfect for travelling. If I'm in the middle of a first person or something I don't want to stop, whereas with a race its no big deal.

K

Koontz

Enthusiast
i have a psp 1000 and its great fun to play sneakily during my part time job

K

Koontz

Enthusiast
+ its great if you hack it as you can watch youtube videos + use emulators of all different types of games

S

Sounds Good

Senior Audioholic
It was great.

I agree about Gran Turismo. I like driving games I think because you can do a short race, which is perfect for travelling. If I'm in the middle of a first person or something I don't want to stop, whereas with a race its no big deal.
i am with you there... i never was into RPGs... could be my ADD i dunno, i just cant get in depth with a video game...

i like sports games, which is strange because i could care less about sports in my life...

welp, i am glad your happy... i figured you cant go wrong with a psp being that it does sooo much....

btw you should check out the need for speed games... ive play NfS most wanted and loved it... i am sure you can find them used pretty cheep on ebay/craigslist...

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
i am with you there... i never was into RPGs... could be my ADD i dunno, i just cant get in depth with a video game...

i like sports games, which is strange because i could care less about sports in my life...

welp, i am glad your happy... i figured you cant go wrong with a psp being that it does sooo much....

btw you should check out the need for speed games... ive play NfS most wanted and loved it... i am sure you can find them used pretty cheep on ebay/craigslist...

A fellow ADD'r!!! :D

I'll check out the Need for Speed games. I bought the games at Best Buy because I procrastinated before my trip, as usual haha. Their selection was kinda short.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis