Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Got the garage semi-done. Was able to get most of the sawdust out of there with the air compressor and rearranged most of the boxes so it's looks better.

I think I'm going to lose some of my thumb nail, bent about half of it away using the damn yard cart.
That's gotta feel awesome. :(

I was cleaning the garage a few months ago (or was I working on the theater) when I was wearing flip-flops and tried to fly up the stairs and lost traction and pushed up the stair with my big toe nail. Needless to say, the pain only amplified x10 when I looked down to see my half of the nail sticking up in the air and blood all over the place.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I was like Kid Rock and drank about 15 Heinekens tonight. Now I'm going to go watch Domino. Lederhosers.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Did you have to go to God forsaken Barrie? :D
Tell us the free car story! :)
How did it happen?
It's from a college friend of my wife's. He got himself a brand new car and has no storage nor practical use for this car. He knew we were looking for an inexpensive car so he put two and two together. Also, we've been in a position over the last few years to help him out when he needed it. So now that he's in a big money career, he's quite happy to be able to return a favor.

If the safety and emissions tests prove too costly to transfer the ownership, I'm just going to store it in my garage for a few months or years until he decides what to do with it. If I do put it on the road, I'll continue to repair and improve it until I get another car, then give it back to him in better shape than I received it.

P.S. I've only ever seen Barrie from the 400 as I was driving by.
P.P.S. He's still using one of my old 5.1 systems that I gave to him.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I got some interesting news today...

I may be the next "Master Control Operator" for the NBC affiliate in Rhinelander, WI...

Health Insurance is included with the job :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I got some interesting news today...

I may be the next "Master Control Operator" for the NBC affiliate in Rhinelander, WI...

Health Insurance is included with the job :D
Congrats, I hope it works out... It comes with a nice title...

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Congrats, I hope it works out... It comes with a nice title...
Me too :) It would be a nice change... I will probably end up moving there :eek: I've lived in the same town for most my whole life :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Mitch - congrats on the potential job. Best of luck getting what you want.

Another slow night. People must be enjoying the long weekend with family and friends. Good for them. I'm in the process of deciding if I'm going to move a bunch of boxes around. I've got too much junk. Not too much stuff. Too much junk.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
It is quiet around these parts, Adam.

I did the family thing tonight, still recovering from the food coma...

J

jamie2112

Banned
See what nothing to do does............we waste even more time...there is some irony there................:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Where is Adam tonight? out on a date maybe..........:eek::rolleyes: .....one could hope for a buddy I guess

J

jamie2112

Banned
Or he could just be buying stuff on Amazon.....are your fingers burning Adam:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis