Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm now wondering if I can be boring enough to hit 2000 posts tonight.

Yeah, I think that I am. The little AH that could.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
so adam, are you gonna pull the trigger on that new tv? I think you will love it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Okay, I've waited weeks to ask this.

Does jonnythan do anything but check his User CP anymore? Every time I see him online, that's what he's doing.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
so adam, are you gonna pull the trigger on that new tv? I think you will love it.
Thanks. I suspect that I will. I need to get a new stand first. I haven't found one that I like that will hold everything. I gotta say that Panasonic is really, really tempting me. I think that I'll go to Best Buy tomorrow and check it out.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I have watched three movies tonight and posted a bunch of times. watching blade II on hdnet movies right now. Its kinda cool since i hooked up the hdmi cable i can watch the movie in hd and still post. before i could only watch movies in sd.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have watched three movies tonight and posted a bunch of times. watching blade II on hdnet movies right now. Its kinda cool since i hooked up the hdmi cable i can watch the movie in hd and still post. before i could only watch movies in sd.
How's that orange vodka and crystal light treating you? I'm about to grab my third Boddington's Ale.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I guess my ah withdrawls are over:D anyway it feels good to be back.
Glad to hear it!
Adam, I thought you posted the first quote because of the content and then responded to yourself in the second quote. That really is the next step for you. Hurry up and get the Panasonic so you can answer your own questions by looking up your own manual after congratulating yourself on a fine purchase. :D

That's All Folks! :)

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
How's that orange vodka and crystal light treating you? I'm about to grab my third Boddington's Ale.
Its tasting very good righ now:D I think i am on my fourth of fifth one right now. I like vodka because it does not fill me up as much as beer does. Alot of the time i feel better in the morning after vodka compared to beer.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching Southland on NBC. The woman who played Tasha Yar on Star Trek: The Next Generation is one of the characters. It's the first time that I remember seeing her since then, which was back in the 80's.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Okay, I've waited weeks to ask this.

Does jonnythan do anything but check his User CP anymore? Every time I see him online, that's what he's doing.
I was kinda wondering about 10010011. I see he is always online but i never see him post anything. just thinking to myself.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
adam, do you read wired online? Its kinda funny, been online for years but never ran across this site. I love the blogs they have over there.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Sorry, I didn't have the image up, yet. That was my 2000th post in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Whoooohoooo!!!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Tucson's cutey of a weather lady is wearing purple tonight. Looks great. She just said, in a very bubbly voice, "sit and spin." Oh, man.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I really like the early episodes of According to Jim, but the last two seasons have truly sucked. Truly. It plays every night on my Fox station, and it's been in the sucky ones for a couple of weeks now.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Tucson's cutey of a weather lady is wearing purple tonight. Looks great. She just said, in a very bubbly voice, "sit and spin." Oh, man.
Have you ever seen some of the weather ladies in other countries? I have seen weather reports(not sure where) where the weather lady starts taking off her clothes.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Have you ever seen some of the weather ladies in other countries? I have seen weather reports(not sure where) where the weather lady starts taking off her clothes.
I haven't seen it, but I've heard of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis