Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My brother just ordered some Freshen Up gum. It's the kind with the liquid in the center. Our grandmother used to get that for us (although we both thought that the name started with a "C"). I might just have to order me up some as well. :D

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
My brother just ordered some Freshen Up gum. It's the kind with the liquid in the center. Our grandmother used to get that for us (although we both thought that the name started with a "C"). I might just have to order me up some as well. :D
They have a group meeting for people like you...

AA

Amazoners Anonymous...

It meets every Tuesday @ 7PM :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazoners Anonymous...

It meets every Tuesday @ 7PM :p
Well, maybe now that the networks are going into reruns. Otherwise, NCIS is on. :)

He didn't order from Amazon because he found it for less somewhere else. I'm actually (gulp) thinking about buying it from that place, too. I'm starting to get all shakey.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
28 minutes away from seeing if Amazon offers me any cool stuff for free.
Eh. Not too bad, but nothing like the ones when I forget to check (like the $250 oven and $160 coffee maker with coffee). I got a set of bamboo cutting boards (might come in handy) and some snack bars. Hey, I get them for free - so I'm not complaining. I just hope to get a shot at some nice stuff again.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Well, maybe now that the networks are going into reruns. Otherwise, NCIS is on. :)

He didn't order from Amazon because he found it for less somewhere else. I'm actually (gulp) thinking about buying it from that place, too. I'm starting to get all shakey.
Haha... nice :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazon dropped their price on Panasonic's TC-P50G10 plasma again (down to $1440). I know that I'll wait too long and the price will go back up, but I'm waiting to see what happens this holiday weekend.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Amazon dropped their price on Panasonic's TC-P50G10 plasma again (down to $1440). I know that I'll wait too long and the price will go back up, but I'm waiting to see what happens this holiday weekend.
Adam, you keep forgetting your practices.....
Remember what I told you, once

Repeat after me: no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no !!!!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Perhaps I'm gonna move to Denmark :cool:
There are some nice ladies there......

And I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Copenhagen :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, you keep forgetting your practices.....
Remember what I told you, once

Repeat after me: no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no !!!!
Solid point, Harald. I must stay strong.

On the flip side, I hear that word from enough people that I don't need to say it to myself. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Solid point, Harald. I must stay strong.

On the flip side, I hear that word from enough people that I don't need to say it to myself. :D
Yes, you're losing your strength now and we have to keep reminding you.
That's what friends are for......

And when have you ever seen price of a TV go up?, they never do

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
And when have you ever seen price of a TV go up?, they never do
Sure they do. When a sales promotion ends, the price goes back up, and you might have to wait a couple of months to see it get back down to that price. I just don't know if this is a temporary price reduction or if it's a trend downwards.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Wow...... when I come to think of this......

Every single month since July last year I had a trip abroad (going sth like 2000 miles, or 4000 miles return trip) or somebody else has come 2000 miles to visit me....

This is sth like 40.000 miles of travelling by air since July:eek::eek: my CO^2 emission rates lately hasn't been good

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I tried reading the posts in reverse order.
They made less sense than usual.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I tried reading the posts in reverse order.
They made less sense than usual.
Now THAT is saying something. :D

Either way, though, Harald's story reads the same. I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm happy, I'm sad... (Just messing with you, Harald :p).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis