Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Keep buying phones like that, ill come to Norway and follow you around for a bit. I could use a few extra phones. ;)
Yeah, and you'll get my contact list for free too..... with names and numbers to my ex-girflriends and ex-wife :D
Worth a phone call, I guess....

UH Matt

UH Matt

Junior Audioholic
Yeah, and you'll get my contact list for free too..... with names and numbers to my ex-girflriends and ex-wife :D
Worth a phone call, I guess....
Well i'll be seeing you but you wont see me. :eek:

UH Matt

UH Matt

Junior Audioholic
Now all I need is some funding for this trip. Anyone wanna pay for me to stalk haraldo in Norway?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
How much do you need...... ?

But I have to warn you, I do use my triple layer ultremagaproton shielded carbon fibre protecting tinfoil shielded hat.....

I guess you are too new in this thread to know what this is about, I think these things are on page 350..... :cool:
And this is all to protect us against people like Dave

Another warning, this is not an inexpensive country..... quite expensive around here....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I have a pretty bad streak with phones too...

I must have gone through... well, let's see here...

Nokia, Motorola, Motorola, LG, HT 6700, HT 6700, Samsung, Nokia...

8 phones now...
:eek: No wonder I'm always broke!
wow..... you're even worse than what I am.... Well perhaps not..........

Once I lost my small Nokia 6100 phone, it was gone without a trace and I had no idea how and where.... I got myself a new phone, that's when I got the first Nokia N95 from my employer....

3 months later I opened a bag to pack something..... and out comes the Nokia 6100 :eek:

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Just ordered a Nokia 5220 ExpressMusic at an Internet shop at 40% reduced price for my oldest daughter.... Why all this phone talk guys :eek:

Well, anyways, she's happy about this now :D:D:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Where are you?
Have you disappeared from the surface of the earth?
Or fallen into a black hole again?

J

jamie2112

Banned
Its hot here again today........the news lied and said it was gonna be cool..

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Anybody heard anything from Gimpy Ric lately? I cannot remember to have seen any post from him in a long long time..... kind'o worrying :confused:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Sometimes I wish I could 'Thank' myself. I hope the people who have helped me with my Mr. Fixit aspirations check their User CP's to see that I really appreciate their help.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I have to go box stuff up to set it out by the curb for a charity to come get in the morning.

That sentence is unseemly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis