Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've got a lot of catching up to do. I haven't read any posts for over a day, and I probably won't read any until tonight at the earliest. I've got 35 hours in at work so far this week, and it's only 5am on Tuesday. Uggg. I got about three hours of sleep and got back up at around 1am to start working again. Now it's time to get cleaned up, walk the pooch, and head off to work.

On the flip side, I'm taking Thursday and Friday off, so I'll have a five-day weekend. Woohoo!

Later, all.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
My new center came in today.:D:D

Its much bigger than my old one. I may not be able to get this by the wife.:eek: I might be in trouble.:eek::rolleyes:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I was so furious yesterday I threw my laptop 5 feet away.... luckily it landed on the coach, so no harm done..... :mad:

UH Matt

UH Matt

Junior Audioholic
I was so furious yesterday I threw my laptop 5 feet away.... luckily it landed on the coach, so no harm done..... :mad:
At least you throw your's on the couch, my girl friend just throws her's on the floor when she gets mad. I have no idea how it still works.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
At least you throw your's on the couch, my girl friend just throws her's on the floor when she gets mad. I have no idea how it still works.
Ueah, well ..... I stopped throwing things on the floor :D

Good luck with this..... think you need to prioritize backup of that PC

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I would throw the couch at her
mmmmmm, interesting thought :D

Are you sure it's her that pissed me off ?

Well yes, but I have never thrown anything at people, perhaps I should rather throw the couch out the window :rolleyes:

Well I have twin doors in the living room opening out to the garden, I could actually throw the coach out the door, but what's the point, then I don't have a couch to sit on.... And these Italian natuzzi coaches weigh sth like a ton.... or say, 200 lbs :eek::eek: at least if feels like 200 lbs :eek:

How can I throw sth that weigh 200 lbs ?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I can't wait until Adam is back, he will probably say sth like:
I told you so

Anyways...... I'm back in "posting mode" :cool:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Well, 90lbs is a lot easier to handle :p
But I would never do that !

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Why throw the couch when im not mad at the couch. The couch is actually good to me. Maybe i should just throw her to the curb. ;)
Whatever you do.... don't throw the speakers, you'll regret it !

May is the best month of the year around here :D

UH Matt

UH Matt

Junior Audioholic
Whatever you do.... don't throw the speakers, you'll regret it !

May is the best month of the year around here :D
Oh, i would never throw away what i love the most. :D

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Why throw the couch when im not mad at the couch. The couch is actually good to me. Maybe i should just throw her to the curb. ;)
Great news....

I heard that in beginning there will be a world cup event in Lausanne, Switzerland.... in the new sport called; "Coach Throwing"

Are we going into this, anyone?

They tried with sth called Wife throwing last year, but there were too many accidents, so they stopped this thing......

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Ordered an Asus Eee 900 at half price a few days ago, they were selling these at rock bottom prices to get rid of stock....

$250 for such a thing is a bargain I think, and I really like these "netbook PC's"

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Let's get back on topic already.

Dave, Sheep and Billy P tearing it up in Sudbury:

Then they went to Tim Horton's for some coffee, eh?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Curling is not throwing.....
It's pushing stones, very different thing ;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Curling is not throwing.....
It's pushing stones, very different thing ;)
You've never seen me curl. :D

When that rock slams into that bumper at the end of the launch pad (as I call it)
it really freaks people out. It's best when they don't see it coming. :rolleyes:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Let's get back on topic already.

Dave, Sheep and Billy P tearing it up in Sudbury:

Then they went to Tim Horton's for some coffee, eh?
Curling? Yeah, I guess that might be boring. I wouldn't know. I've never tried. I get the impression that it might be just as interesting watching the ice melt as playing the game.

But Tim Horton's, yeah...I can't seem to break that habit.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Oh, i would never throw away what i love the most. :D
What :eek: You love your speakers more than your better half, sometimes called lady :eek:

You've never seen me curl. :D

When that rock slams into that bumper at the end of the launch pad (as I call it)
it really freaks people out. It's best when they don't see it coming. :rolleyes:
I rephrase:
Curling is not throwing stones..... except.... when Alex plays :D

Curling? Yeah, I guess that might be boring. I wouldn't know. I've never tried. I get the impression that it might be just as interesting watching the ice melt as playing the game.

But Tim Horton's, yeah...I can't seem to break that habit.
I like to see paint dry :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis