Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just finished spending about six hours on a presentation for Tuesday that was due today. Now, I get to start on a larger one for Wednesday that's due tomorrow. Woo...hoo...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I just finished spending about six hours on a presentation for Tuesday that was due today. Now, I get to start on a larger one for Wednesday that's due tomorrow. Woo...hoo...
We are looking forward to watch the video of your presentation here at AH forums :D:D:D

Good luck mate :cool:

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
DUN DUN DUN

SWINE FLU

... sorry... It's been awhile and I still think the hype was absolutely hillarious! :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
My presentations are usually a breeze...I just open up my trench coat and there it is.:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Who are you? James Bond :cool:
I'm his slightly less famous brother, Doug Bond. I hate Jimmy. (that's what we call him) he always dominates the discussion at the dinner table. I saved the world this and I took down the evil genius that. Screw him...I could do that stuff too. I just like to spend my time on Audioholics.com.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I lost the contents of my iPod hard drive today...

All of my play counts... gone :mad: :(:(

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I'm his slightly less famous brother, Doug Bond. I hate Jimmy. (that's what we call him) he always dominates the discussion at the dinner table. I saved the world this and I took down the evil genius that. Screw him...I could do that stuff too. I just like to spend my time on Audioholics.com.
Aha, heard of Doug :D:D
I guess you dont even like it.... shaken, not stirred :rolleyes:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Wife and kiddo left this morning, so quite around the house right now.

Quite?:confused:

Music/movies should be cranked!:D

Seriously thou Matt, I didn't like going to work when my son was that age. Thought I'd miss something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis