Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
In post# 7320 I mentioned the skydiving thing being one of those 'tandem' jumps but got no response. That leads me to believe that Adam missed the post completely.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
It seems that on Saturday nights, people with lives actually go out and do stuff...

I'm gonna have to get me one of those :p

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
My last post in "Anyone here Lost fans?" could probably be moved here... I re-read it to make sure I got all my points in... and got really bored :p

Thank god I don't write novels... they would go on forever with no ending. :D

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
It seems that on Saturday nights, people with lives actually go out and do stuff...
And then there are those that work on the weekends! Damn grades have to be turned in by noon on Monday. All done now!

-pat

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I wonder what the two girls are whispering about. :rolleyes:
It's not polite you know. :D

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Five reasons why being a man is better...

1. Peeing _anywhere_
2. No monthly visits from a special friend
3. Never, ever, will I have to squeeze a watermelon from ANY orifice of my body
4. The male orgasm has actually been discovered
5. Clothes are just clothes

:D

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
And then there are those that work on the weekends! Damn grades have to be turned in by noon on Monday. All done now!

-pat
Man, that sucks... "Work" and "weekend" should not even be put into the same sentence as the other :p :D

Now... "Weekend" and "booze" can be used as frequently as necessary :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
If you click on a member's user profile it tells you what they are doing and in a fit of mind numbing boredom I discovered that both Adam and Jamie were Private Messaging someone. I am forced to assume that it is each other.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
If you click on a member's user profile it tells you what they are doing and in a fit of mind numbing boredom I discovered that both Adam and Jamie were Private Messaging someone. I am forced to assume that it is each other.
Oooooohhh...

HAHAHA...

:p Just a little slow on the point tonight :D

... who was it that Adam or Jamie was saying was the stalker? ;)

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I would also like to add... that since I have first started posting here last month, I have signed up to two other forums: something I thought I never would have done.

This shiznit is addicting :eek:

J

jamie2112

Banned
I would also like to add... that since I have first started posting here last month, I have signed up to two other forums: something I thought I never would have done.

This shiznit is addicting :eek:
Oh I see you are cheating on us huh?..............

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Oh I see you are cheating on us huh?..............
:p With the Lost geeks over at Lostpedia.

I reference their work so much, may as well interact with them too!

Haha... it's weird... their forum topics for "Off Topic" resemble those of this forum.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
BTW, Alex...

I'm on my last pack of smokes... :D :(

I tested the waters a couple of days ago and went cold turkey for 2 days...

I got cranky. Irritated. Angry.

I wanted to kick puppies.

And I think once I get past those feelings, I will find other reasons to want to smoke, but with how much they cost and how badly I want to savor food, I think quitting is a good idea now :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
In post# 7320 I mentioned the skydiving thing being one of those 'tandem' jumps but got no response. That leads me to believe that Adam missed the post completely.
Or...

And then there are those that work on the weekends!
Yep, that's what I'm doing.

...I discovered that both Adam and Jamie were Private Messaging someone. I am forced to assume that it is each other.
Huh? Are you talking about the other Adam? I shouldn't have been listed as PMing because my last activity was "Searching Forums" before I headed off to work.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Now I have low stalker esteem issues. I can't do anything right! :(

I don't think I have ever been out of work this long.

Hey Res,
How much do you smoke and how long have you been smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis