Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I think that I'm going to try to get the pooch to walk again tonight (first walk was really short) and then call it a night.

Later, all!

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Just finished entering three weeks worth of grades...you'd think I'd do that more often!

-pat

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Now I'm in trouble. I Made an offer on a new center channel that I did not expect to win and I won.:eek: I got a great deal:D Just don't know how I'm going to explain it.:eek:
As soon as I'm done with the laundry and dusting, I'll explain how to handle women.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Rode my mountain bike twenty miles yesterday. It was the my first long ride of the year. It about killed me but when i was done i felt really good.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Now I'm in trouble. I Made an offer on a new center channel that I did not expect to win and I won.:eek: I got a great deal:D Just don't know how I'm going to explain it.:eek:
Sometimes it's easier to get forgiveness than permission, but NOT ALWAYS :eek:

Well here is the funny thing.. She just left for a week in Maine at a conference so if it gets here before she gets home I'm just going to slip it in and she how it goes.

It is not a whole lot bigger but it is a piano finish vs. the regular black veneer I have now. Opus Tri:D:D

And wow, very nice, enjoy while you can !!!
You think she won't notice..... no way :eek:

But you will probably survive....

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Rode my mountain bike twenty miles yesterday. It was the my first long ride of the year. It about killed me but when i was done i felt really good.
Good ride vizionut. I stopped mountain biking a few years ago after my last back injury. Most of my roadie friends still race/ride mt bikes as well and are trying to get me back out. I have a hard time not jumping everything I see so it is best I stay out of the woods.:rolleyes:

Sometimes it's easier to get forgiveness than permission, but NOT ALWAYS :eek:
Oh I live by this code but it is getting old.;)

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I am getting to old to jump my bike anymore. I just get out to get some excercise. I do like going offroad some but most of the time i stay on the hard road.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
jammie I see the band you are working for is going to be at bonnaroo this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis