Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
well worst thing is to see a future..... and then realize the future going away...........

But I'm AN OPTIMIST ...... FUTURE WILL BE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :D.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
well worst thing is to see a future..... and then realize the future going away...........
The future is coming anyway. The good news is that it will be what you make of it.

God, I want to start making really dirty jokes again.:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
The future is coming anyway. The good news is that it will be what you make of it.

God, I want to start making really dirty jokes again.:D
I'm going to quote Thor Heyerdal, Kon Tiki man and most famous Norwegian ever.....

"I heard about borders and limitations, but never seen them"

Our limitations is only what we see, everything is possible !!!
I cannot explain in open Internet, but what's happeed last year is sth impossible, somebody got a chance in life that's just beyond imagination, wow.......

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
well, hard to explain...... I've seen sth that I don't ever believe I can see again.......
In a million years............ how is it possible to get over that?
That's why you keep the photos. Either that, or Norwegian Playboy.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
"Erik Skallagrimsson"

He put an axe through his best friends head and killed him by splitting his head in two halves, because he talked in bad words.......

This is Viking attitude :eek:

What Vikings did 1000 years ago......

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Is Alex still alive .... or is he just into his "cave" now.......................?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'm going pimpin' soon. My wife is out of town so I'm just going to take a cruise in the Vette.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I honestly feel bad. I think that I offended someone, but I don't know why (yet).

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I honestly feel bad. I think that I offended someone, but I don't know why (yet).
I think you just read that post through beer goggles or something. The guy said he loved small farm animals and asked that the wise *** animal cracks be stifled. I thought it was directed at me but that's because all I saw was the words ANIMAL CRACKS !!!

What a waste. :( :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think you just read that post through beer goggles or something. The guy said he loved small farm animals and asked that the wise *** animal cracks be stifled...
Thanks, man! I had read that differently, probably just due to the writing style versus mine. Oh, yeah, and there was some goggle action going on. :) If that's the case, I feel a lot better. I got on this morning to check if there was a response because I wasn't sure if I said something out of line yesterday. Well, I do that to you all of the time, but this was someone else. :D

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
So Adam, how many posts do you have to get before becoming Overlord? :cool:

I just finished setting up my office... Pretty sweet, if I do say so myself. I got the entire garage to myself -- I've got a pair of ADC XT-10 loudspeakers, hooked up to a Sony reciever... I then ran my laptop's audio out into the reciever... sounds pretty nice, but eventually I hope to get that tube amp and some nicer speakers.
:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I recently found out that one of my good friends from high school (whom I haven't seen for about 15 years) married a guy from Canada and is living up in Ontario. It was good to hear from her. She might even be close to Dave and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis