Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Deadliest Catch is far from boring tonight...way hardcore...
Gonorrhea...chlamydia...crabs...herpes...syphilis...genital warts...Why was it hardcore?
(I s'pose some of those are deadlier than others.)

-pat

J

jamie2112

Banned
Adam and Dave thanks much for your comments. That was a heck of a thread. I was beyond angry that day. I am sorry to have been so "on the line" with some of my posts but when someone tells me some of the things a certain member said to me at that point the gloves are off and I am in fightin mode. All that aside I am in MD with my family after 2 months and its really great. My kids have had a rough time with me being gone but are starting to get used to it again. I have been home from tour for so long that they have gotten used to me being at home and then I left 2 months ago. Well I am going to have a fun filled weekend with the family....it will not be boring:D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
There is a film called Endure shooting about a 1/2 block from my house. Stars Judd Nelsen and some guy from Final Destination.
You need to get in as an extra. Then you could have a page on imdb.com. That would be sweet.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
IMDB is the internet movie database. It's the record of every actor, actress, director and crew member listed in the credits of every movie ever made. I use it all the time. If I see a familiar face on a show but can't remember where I've seen them before, it's IMDB time. If I see a smokin' hot actress and I want to explore her "body or work", it's IMDB time with a follow up to Mr Skin.:D

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
IMDB is the internet movie database. It's the record of every actor, actress, director and crew member listed in the credits of every movie ever made. I use it all the time. If I see a familiar face on a show but can't remember where I've seen them before, it's IMDB time. If I see a smokin' hot actress and I want to explore her "body or work", it's IMDB time with a follow up to Mr Skin.:D
Mr. Skin? That's even a better name than ours!

They've got the Top Ten shower scenes!!! Why didn't you think of that Jay?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I have upgraded my music server to Suse Linex Enterprise Server release 11, and my Dell laptop now Runs Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop 11, try these things out :))))

The Compiz desktop effects on this release is absolutely stuuuuning, Windows Vista looks like an old dog......

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I have upgraded my music server to Suse Linex Enterprise Server release 11, and my Dell laptop now Runse Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop 11

The desktop effects on this release is absolutely stuuuuning, Windows Vista looks like an old dog......
Wait until you see Windows 7 -- it'll make Linux and OS X look like an old dog. The new & improved homegroup & server alternatives are great!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Wait until you see Windows 7 -- it'll make Linux and OS X look like an old dog. The new & improved homegroup & server alternatives are great!
installed Windows 7 beta on my daughter's PC months ago....... Windows 7 is better than Vista, but still, don't like it so much.......
Downloading Windows 7 RC right now
Actually still swearing on using Windows Server 2003 if Windows is the only option....

Windows has a big big problem and that's that they're trying to hide all complexity from users, which means you don't have control of the operating system......

The Music server has been running for months and months and months without a hiccup or a reboot, that's hardly possible, even with Windows Server... The only two times it stopped was when I did an upgrade and when I did a forced shutdown a while ago, a small Dell server with uptime of sth like 99.9999%, Windows just don't do that.....

Last edited:
res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
The Beta was pretty good, but yeah - the RC is a lot better...

They've taken care of a lot of the problems that previous Windows versions were plagued with. I don't think I've restarted my desktop since I installed it.

They have also made it easier to install programs... very few programs require a reboot anymore... I installed Adobe Master Collection V4, iTunes, Office, and numerous other programs, and didn't get asked to reboot sixty times over!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
The Beta was pretty good, but yeah - the RC is a lot better...

They've taken care of a lot of the problems that previous Windows versions were plagued with. I don't think I've restarted my desktop since I installed it.

They have also made it easier to install programs... very few programs require a reboot anymore... I installed Adobe Master Collection V4, iTunes, Office, and numerous other programs, and didn't get asked to reboot sixty times over!
Well, to Microsoft's defense I should state that very much of problems and issues with windows are due to faulty 3rd party products running in Kernel Mode, like troubled device drivers and others, and if these fail, Windows will crash and Microsoft gets blamed. Life is not always fair.....

Think they're on the right way again with Windows :p

I like my Mac.
Mac is cooooooool :D which one?

Last edited:
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I have a page on IMDB...........:D Jamie Rephann thanks for being.
Sa-weet. Up 41% in popularity this week too.

But you really need to whore up your page a little bit. It's a little bland. Throw some pics on there just for fun. If I had an IMDB page, it would be an entertainment destination all on it's own.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis