Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
they are very hard to find:D
First off, they're hiding from you.:p

even harder to keep!!!!
Second, try using plastic zip cords instead of novelty handcuffs and they'll hang around longer.:cool:

Jamie, I was very sorry to hear you lost friends as well. I didn't know anybody that was lost but the tragedy of that day is every bit as apparent to me way up here.:(

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
First off, they're hiding from you.:p

Second, try using plastic zip cords instead of novelty handcuffs and they'll hang around longer.:cool:

Jamie, I was very sorry to hear you lost friends as well. I didn't know anybody that was lost but the tragedy of that day is every bit as apparent to me way up here.:(
nobody can hide from me!!

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
that picture was taken with my camera at work!!!

don't tell anybody:cool:

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I got my under counter cabinet lights installed.

Now Strube can see why the plug was installed upside down. Just so you know this was a pain. No wonder the thing was in one of those bargain stores. They are GE and geared for homer owner to install but nothing ever goes smooth, not for me anyway.
In all seriousness, very awesome, Alex. Nice work. If I were going to be living in my current house longer than a few more months, I would probably copy you. As it is, I can just use the switch on my Home Depot edition light, but your way is far more elegant. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
well both of course!!! :rolleyes: double the hands double the clean
That's a very bad idea. Clean is a relative term. There is a$$ clean and then there is mouth clean. Another thing to consider is that if you only touch your a$$ with your left hand, you never offer it in friendship to another man. Then of course if you biatch slap a man with your left hand there is a certain amount of 'I spit upon you' that goes with it. As a strange sort of respect, you only hit an equal with your right.

Just some stuff to think about as you get ready to touch yourself down there ... again. ;)

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
good morning ladies!!!! looks like i posted some pics. last night.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I really want to visit Chernobyl.

The left click on my mouse went out.

And my Sennheisers on are back order (WTF?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis