Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
What would you call it when you bite off the ends of your fingernails and the skin around the cuticle? I'm sure you have lots of euphamisms for the activity you're thinking about, just as the eskimos have 200 words for snow.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Welcome back Harald and Chris!

Yes, Harald - I'm still alive. :) Just busy at work. I'm enjoying some TV at the moment, though.

Apparently, I need to go find some threadd with Jamie and Mark - it sounds the opposite of boring.
still bored, but will probably soon disapear again ;)

Anybody heard from Haraldo lately???:D
Still alive :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Deadliest Catch is far from boring tonight...way hardcore...
I've never watched Deadliest Catch. Or Ice Road Truckers or any of those other real, reality shows. I'm watching Star Trek: Search for Spock right now.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Following Dave around the forum is like walking around a haunted hose filled with my personal demons.

Eat Pork
Dink
Bite Your Nails
Smoke

How come you left drugs out? :D
They deserve at least an honorable mention.
Why not introduce gambling and womanizing? :eek:
I haven't had any trouble with those but should they not get equal time? :)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Following Dave around the forum is like walking around a haunted hose filled with my personal demons.

Eat Pork
Dink
Bite Your Nails
Smoke

I've said nothing about Dinking.:p But about drinking, I rarely drink. My bottle of Southern Comfort is about two years old and still full. But it is the 100 Proof version so it has some kick. I bite my nails so I don't smoke so much.

I don't talk about the drugs I take because they are inserted in a rather uncomfortable manner, re: the colitis thing. Gambling is limited to a couple of lottery tickets every couple of weeks and seems to be as secure a retirement strategy as my pension plan.:eek: I won't be womanizing anytime soon either. You see, it turns out that my wife actually is the perfect woman for me. She loves fast cars, loud music, sci-fi and I can tell her when I withdraw cash to go to a strip club.:D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I've said nothing about Dinking.:p But about drinking, I rarely drink. My bottle of Southern Comfort is about two years old and still full. But it is the 100 Proof version so it has some kick. I bite my nails so I don't smoke so much.

I don't talk about the drugs I take because they are inserted in a rather uncomfortable manner, re: the colitis thing. Gambling is limited to a couple of lottery tickets every couple of weeks and seems to be as secure a retirement strategy as my pension plan.:eek: I won't be womanizing anytime soon either. You see, it turns out that my wife actually is the perfect woman for me. She loves fast cars, loud music, sci-fi and I can tell her when I withdraw cash to go to a strip club.:D
Now boys play nice:D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I am heading to the mountains tomorrow and do some trout fishing:D The place i am going is about a hour and a half from home. I guess i will sleep in my truck tomorrow night and fish all day friday:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

Eat Pork
Dink
Bite Your Nails
Smoke

I "sould" say something but I won't...;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis