Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt34

Matt34

BTW, Matt - thanks again for the workout video. Well, for the obvious reasons, plus the fact that it got me to workout. I'll do the Day Two one tonight (the cardio workout) because the leg exercises in the Day Three video that you posted would wreck me tonight.
NP, I thought you guys would like it. You can find damn near anything on youtube.

Oh, I have nine tabs open in Firefox and three of them are audio related, gmail, facebook, mafia wars, youtube and titantalk.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Drove through my first dui check point last night:eek: No problem because i was not drinking yet:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Didn't mean to leave you out Doug. With the help of my dyslexia you take the cake. At first glance I read tasty torpedo. Haaagh-Tewy !!! :eek::D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Quizno's. If putting a foot of meat into a hot cavity is wrong, then we don't want to be right.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Didn't mean to leave you out Doug. With the help of my dyslexia you take the cake. At first glance I read tasty torpedo. Haaagh-Tewy !!! :eek::D
I was laughing my butt off when I found that video!:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was laughing my butt off when I found that video!:D
You should be very proud. :D
I'm going to try to unravel BSC in DIY. I glanced over his explaination if it very briefly and tried to give my girl a rundown on what it referred to. :rolleyes:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
No Alex I am proud of you. So proud I wanted to give you a gift...

Feel free to use it in the political threads.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis