Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
More than ten feet, so it isn't going to happen. :eek: :)
I meant a real bar where people go, sometimes even women. There's usually a juke box, a bunch of TV's and maybe a pool table. Sometimes the women will get a little tipsy and decide that you are after all not such a bad guy and decide out of the goodness of their hearts to give you some. Ask bandphan. ;)

You don't mean that you ... no, you live in a nice residential neighborhood.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I knew what you meant. I was saying that a real bar is more than ten feet away, and I'm too lazy to go to one. :)
Sorry, I read that wrong. Ahhh, you're right anyways. You don't want to be around women when they start getting all giggly ... they're stupid. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to go vacuum the front yard. Hopefully my garbage can won't fill up before I'm done.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Yeah, I just got a flight home and upgraded to 1st class.......sweet...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, I just got a flight home and upgraded to 1st class.......sweet...
Thats awesome... I had the chance to do that yesterday at the gate and didnt take advantage... big mistake. I wont go into detail, but it was a miserable flight home...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm taking a break from vacuuming the lawn. Not my favorite thing to do, but it is looking much nicer. It really gets my allergies going at times, though.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry Adam...My wife was drinking also and decided to buy a new camera online so we were conversing about that and I put in "LIVE -Live at the Paradiso" concert DVD.

Four beer...did you PM Greg??? I had about 6-7 Jack & Cokes. I forgot all about PMing the Dawg.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis