Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
It's my lucky day, I found a silver dime in my change today.

and it's my 200th post.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex keeps checking this thread out, so I figured that I'd give him something new to read.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex keeps checking this thread out, so I figured that I'd give him something new to read.
Hey, you can never tell in this thread. I'm kind of hoping somebody tells Strube that he needs to see to the well being of his rat population. They too are our fellow journey goers on Phil Taylor's Green Plant as Adam contemplates a vegan diet for his dog and Pat searches for more filthy alternatives for words with perfectly good meanings.

Dave ain't been around much.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I knocked a glass off my counter at lunch and it shattered on my tile. Disappointing, as I'd had a complete set of those glasses for about eight years now. Luckily it wasn't a one-of-a-kind glass, though.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
BN is about one post away from popping my red chicklet cherry.
Comment
Jamie's Cali (temporary... 04-24-2009 04:41 PM i gave him red, and my first "report post

I got green rep with this comment so you wouldn't be the only one. I gave him some green to support Dave here only to have them both kick sand in my face. :D
Some people have to work for a living, you know.:p
You sound like my g/f. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Comment
Jamie's Cali (temporary... 04-24-2009 04:41 PM i gave him red, and my first "report post

I got green rep with this comment so you wouldn't be the only one. I gave him some green to support Dave here only to have them both kick sand in my face. :D
I'll be honest, man - I don't really understand what you're talking about there.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Comment

I don't get it either but hey, I was at work all day.;)

But you should know by now, Alex, that I only give green reps for informative political posts in the Steam Vent.:eek:

You sound like my g/f. :D
I checked my purse. Your testicles weren't there either. Keep looking.:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'll be honest, man - I don't really understand what you're talking about there.
Thread Date Comment
Speaker wire : I'm... 04-24-2009 05:58 PM Thanked Post
Dayton Audio BR-1 Mod 04-24-2009 04:35 PM Thanked Post
Really Boring Stuff Only 04-24-2009 02:33 PM Thanked Post
Really Boring Stuff Only 04-24-2009 01:02 PM Thanked Post

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ahhh. Someone gave you rep because he attacked you. Got it.

I thought that you were quoting something that you gave out. I understand now. Thanks.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I had the pulled pork sandwitch:D It was a little spicy, just the way i like it:D
I LOVE PULLED PORK.

I should start a new thread listing all the best pulled pork restaurants in the country and start a nationwide tour to try them all.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Adam,

Word on the street has it that you popped your red rep cherry a ways back in retaliation of a red rep carpet bombing. I like Buckeye, who else would there be to set the stage for Dave? I know when I'm out classed so I stay out of those debates. Go Obama! :D

(it's like Turret's, I swear

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Word on the street has it that you popped your red rep cherry a ways back in retaliation of a red rep carpet bombing.
Word on the street is wrong. Was that the thread in which people were accusing Midcow2 of handing out red chicklets? Either way, I didn't hand any out.

I've handed them out to spammers, mostly to see how far down I could drive them. I handed one out to someone who no longer exists here and was clearly going to be banned in a thread that got deleted. That was back in 2007, and that guy got smacked by a lot of people because he deserved it. Other than that, I'm all about the greenage.

So, I should say my "red-chicket-to-a-regular-member cherry." :)

EDIT: Whoops, forgot about one. I dinged someone who was a troll (but not banned) and who hadn't been on the forum in something like four years after posting once and then never coming back. Again, just to see how far down I could drive the person.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I red repped the monster cable rep and didn't sign it. It was just like piling on by that point anyway so I don't think it mattered much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis