Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
You guys post too fast for me...this is getting really hard to follow! So many different conversations.

Anyways, just got done turning in another essay. Listening to the Chicago Symphony perform Bernstein's Jeremiah Symphony.

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Don't worry, Pat - only about half of what we say is truly life-changing information. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I really wish that there was an option to hand out a portion of one's available rep points instead of handing them all out.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I really wish that there was an option to hand out a portion of one's available rep points instead of handing them all out.
The Thanks Button? Duhhh :p :D

Oh I'm hilarious. I can't take any ranking system that put's me near the top seriously so I hand out rep points indiscriminately. I mean, why not. I think I'm going to make an effort to bring PENG to page one. I actually have nothing better to do and PENG is a no non sense contributing member unlike ... well, me. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm thinking about buying some Zoe's Granola on Amazon. I'm pathetically excited by the idea.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
We've created a monster... :eek: :p
I just bumped him up by like 6 spots but I also learned something and decided to use my Infinity PS 140's or OWS-1 on the floor behind the couch for my rear surrounds when I get a BR player.

I try to only use this power for good ... mostly. :rolleyes:

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I just realized I've really closed in on the 1,000 post mark. Still trying to figure out that happened!

-pat

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Just whipped up some hamburger helper in the microwave... can't recommend it...

Biggiesized

Biggiesized

Senior Audioholic
I think I'm going to start marathoning Farscape if I like the pilot.

Matt34

Matt34

Another run this morning after my cheat day, back into it with the diet now.

Last edited:
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
goodbye friends, I'm unplugging for a little over a week and going to Fla-ree-daa. See you all next week, and stay off the ban-wagon.

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
Has anyone ever went digging for nostril gold, and thought they snagged a lil nugget, only to pull out and find a massive boulder of booger dangling on the end of your finger like an upside-down hot air baloon?

In other news, doesn't it just suck when you need a napkin and you can't find one around...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Has anyone ever went digging for nostril gold, and thought they snagged a lil nugget, only to pull out and find a massive boulder of booger dangling on the end of your finger like an upside-down hot air baloon?

In other news, doesn't it just suck when you need a napkin and you can't find one around...

Was there a hair in it?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
The Thanks Button? Duhhh :p :D

Oh I'm hilarious. I can't take any ranking system that put's me near the top seriously so I hand out rep points indiscriminately. I mean, why not. I think I'm going to make an effort to bring PENG to page one. I actually have nothing better to do and PENG is a no non sense contributing member unlike ... well, me. :p
I'm in!

I just jumped him up two positions.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis