Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
That little bee on the "nasonex" commercial is likely to give me nightmares...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Spoiler Alert for Canada

On Gilligans Island, they get rescued.

J

jamie2112

Banned
They got rescued?????? I had no idea. I thought Gilligan was doing both Ginger and Mary Ann by now........this news saddens me horribly......

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Darn ASPCA commercials. They make me sad every time that they come on.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Darn ASPCA commercials. They make me sad every time that they come on.
I cannot even watch them Adam. When the Sarah Mclachlan commercial coms on I have to change it...you know the In Arms of the Angels one....kills me to see that.....I can't do it it messes with my brain for hours...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching Dead Like Me for the first time. Not too bad.

They just showed a smurf doll in that show. Smurfette, to be exact. I still have the smurf dolls that I got as a kid, and the smurf glasses that I collected from Hardies. I remember crying as a kid because I was going to miss the cartoon on Saturday morning because we were going to visit the grandparents in Iowa.

Hmmm. A girly boy has grown up into a girly man. At least I'm consistent. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I cannot even watch them Adam. When the Sarah Mclachlan commercial coms on I have to change it...you know the In Arms of the Angels one....kills me to see that.....I can't do it it messes with my brain for hours...
Me, too! I changed the channel as soon as I could get to the remote. I think that I posted about it as a way of coping. Those commercials are brilliant in terms of getting people to cough up their money. I almost did...until I read about the organization. The CEO gets paid something like $400k a year. Yeah, I'm going to donate to pay that salary. I prefer to donate locally to an organization that I know helps out animals.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm watching Dead Like Me for the first time. Not too bad.
Netflix it. They cuss and everything.

The whole world is geared to suck money out of you.
Non profit just means that they spent every nickle ... kind of like me, non profit. :)

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I am a huge fan of Dead Like Me...great show...I really like George.
Just watched a few episodes actually. It is a great show that was sadly cut short.

Cool. I'll give it a go. They have the first two seasons available for Watch Instantly, so I'll give that a shot first.
Not all the episodes are available instantly. Most of the first season and bits of the second are available as well as the movie made after the show was canceled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis