Wanna fight "my brute"

Matt34

Matt34

hwehwe!

crap. you had a club and axe. should have scouted your character first.

i found forums where you can sell your character (bears are in high demand)

hwehwe
Yeah, I'm about to create other characters to see if I can get something better than this dang shield.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, I'm about to create other characters to see if I can get something better than this dang shield.
good luck! i've also read people trying 200 different characters and NOT getting something "rare".

but who knows, everything is completely random.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Sell my character? How much are people offering? lol I made two characters, this one I kept because I typed the name in right...

Matt34

Matt34

Isn't my bear cute? I beat the OP when I was level 2 and he was level 11 because of my furry friend :p.

Too bad your not playing mafia wars on Facebook, I'd have to take you out with an Easter Egg Bomb.:D

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Too bad your not playing mafia wars on Facebook, I'd have to take you out with an Easter Egg Bomb.:D
Man, I remember the good ol days when you old whipper snappers couldn't even register for facebook! :p

I try to minimize the time I waste playing pointless games online, fortunately mybrute seems to be one where I click 6 times a day and kick your ***! :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
this site must be getting slaughtered with hits because it's getting pretty slow...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Chris, you can suck it. I was holding my own (level 1, even), until you whipped out a big a** club. Where did that come from?!? Whooped me in one swing.

Time to go again...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I got a stick,(I like to think its a 4 iron) no match for a bear though... is there an AH clan yet?

Last edited:
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
All I got was a stick, too. What a rip!!!

I did OK yesterday but got killed today. The name is Smugmug if you want to use it. I probably won't use it much longer.

I just built another one, Looselion, but he's getting his but kicked too.

Last edited:
avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
If anyone wants a decent character you can take this one. He is level 3 and fought today.

78HP
9 Strength
4 Agility
2 Speed

He has a trident which seems to attack a couple times a turn very often and counter attack randomly. He also has thick skin and herculean strength.

8 victories 1 loss, level 3

Password is aghive

I made two characters out of curiosity, I like the one with the bear more and since people are complaining about bad characters this one might help some out :).

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
If anyone wants a decent character you can take this one. He is level 3 and fought today.

78HP
9 Strength
4 Agility
2 Speed

He has a trident which seems to attack a couple times a turn very often and counter attack randomly. He also has thick skin and herculean strength.

8 victories 1 loss, level 3

Password is aghive

I made two characters out of curiosity, I like the one with the bear more and since people are complaining about bad characters this one might help some out :).
Seriously, you are unbeatable with that bear. Even with my Club of Discipline.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
"Your Brute has crushed AV Hitman"

"Your Brute has crushed mkci"

"agile Bearmonkey has flattened your Brute" :(

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
twistietittie is not faring well in combat.
boobookittie is doing much better.

It's hard to come up with names. Almost every combination is taken.

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I won two fights, then took on someone with abot 20 health points less than me. The person had about the same ability ratings as me. I thought that it might be an easy fight for me to win.

Wrong. Holy eff. The fight starts...and I see the bear. And that wasn't all! The chick had a SPEAR. The bear would do about 22 points of damage a pop, and the spear would do about 10. I have a shield, but apparently use as a dinner platter because it was always just flailing around as I was getting impaled.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I always pick opponents with similar health points and other stats but only win about half the time. I got whacked today by some chick that just stood on her side of the ring and threw ninja stars at me until I was dead. Didn't stand a chance.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i always pick ones with overexaggerated HP :)

if im 78 ... i pick 110-130 :D

that only means they have crap powers

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
how's everybody's fighters doing? My guy is only halfway to level 7. I think you have to have loads of pupils (with distinct IP addresses) to level quickly. Too bad you can't hack it to let you fight unlimited times per day.

http://chrisrage.mybrute.com/cellule

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
if we were all smart, we'd all create pupils for each other, and level them up. Maybe I'll do that just for kicks. Anyone else in? I'll have all of mine start with chrisrage followed by a number. I think that should work.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis