Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I agree, they taste slightly different. One tastes like yellow fizzy water, one taste like yellow fizzy water with a touch of pee and the other, well, it is yellow fizzy water with a touch of pee :eek:!!! In the end, they are basically all the same though...
Okay, now you're probably referencing drinking with Greg. Heads up...it was pee. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
BTW, Adam, how many beers have you had tonight? Aren't you on number 15?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
BTW, Adam, how many beers have you had tonight? Aren't you on number 15?
Yup... 12 sunset wheats... a shiner, a bud american ale.. a boddy.. probably reaching for another BAA after this guy... I'd hate for it to get crazy...

Honestly though... a bit of a celebratory night for me.. I've spent the last several days on the road and it finally paid off.. I finally found what my business was looking for this week.... its so much fun...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I am impressed! I've never been able to drink that much. Well, in theory, I did one time. I remember everything before the shots...and after the shots...but I don't actually remember drinking the shots.

I'll finish my third tonight and be all done.

BTW, congrats on the successful week!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
do not ever quote me,
:D
Theres no way i possibly could.. my spell check would kill itself.. it just would.. Is "English" your native "tongue"? Lol.. I'm just messin you, man.. you're good by me.. even though that doesn't mean much..

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Theres no way i possibly could.. my spell check would kill itself.. it just would.. Is "English" your native "tongue"? Lol.. I'm just messin you, man.. you're good by me.. even though that doesn't mean much..
thanks guys!! thats all i have to say about that:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
BTW, congrats on the successful week!
Adam, I appreciate that... It feels like a long time coming and its here. Not to get over sentimental or anything like that, but.. to those here that are facing these tough economic situations...... Just keep pushing... The opportunities really are there and all it takes is just one second to say that "I can".... It'll eventually happen. Keep your chin up.. If I can get a break anybody can.. and I think the Lord that I got mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis