Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I don't think that's his style. :p
curious why you would say that...

ALSO.. (post saver) Listening to O.A.R.'s new CD.. not too shabby... considering... they were always mediocre for my tastes...

EDIT... Gonna go post something audio related and hopefully not misleading....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Cause miller and bud taste sooo different :rolleyes:. It all comes from the same place they just have different stickers!
Oh, come on, home brewer! They're different. :)

Hey, did you know that you can't put more than 10 images in one post?
Yep. And now I know that images within quotes count towards the total (I was going to try to be all clever in that other thread, but I got shut down).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
BTW, I'm about to start my third (so, about ten behind Adam) brew. Hoegaarden. I'd love to be sucking down some Agave Wheat from Breckenridge Brewery, but I wasn't able to get out of work early enough this week to get to one of the stores that carries it while still getting home in time to walk the pooch. Maybe next week.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Oh, come on, home brewer! They're different. :)
Well, maybe there are some differences. Doesn't one of those companies have blue lining inside the can?! Maybe that's what gives it extra flavor?

When I used to work at a restaurant I worked behind the bar occasionally, whenever we ran out of one of the bud, miller, coors etc. we would just put on whatever keg was closest regardless of brand. No one ever complained and we went through many kegs a week...

Yep. And now I know that images within quotes count towards the total (I was going to try to be all clever in that other thread, but I got shut down).
Smiles count too ;).

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Cause miller and bud taste sooo different :rolleyes:. It all comes from the same place they just have different stickers!
BLASPHEMY!!!!

BTW, I'm about to start my third (so, about ten behind Adam) brew. Hoegaarden. I'd love to be sucking down some Agave Wheat from Breckenridge Brewery, but I wasn't able to get out of work early enough this week to get to one of the stores that carries it while still getting home in time to walk the pooch. Maybe next week.
Agave Wheat.. That sounds familiar.. Hmmm... I've been trying to venture out and I've got at least 7 different brews at any given time... Give me some specifics... Lager, dark, filtered, somethin? whats up with that one.. it does sound familiar...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Agave Wheat.. That sounds familiar.. Hmmm... I've been trying to venture out and I've got at least 7 different brews at any given time... Give me some specifics... Lager, dark, filtered, somethin? whats up with that one.. it does sound familiar...
Check out this link. I've only had it once. I got a six pack when my parents were visiting around Christmas. Tasty, tasty.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Check out this link. I've only had it once. I got a six pack when my parents were visiting around Christmas. Tasty, tasty.

Would you call it bitter? or more sweetish?

EDIT: I hate it when people quote pictures...

Second Edit... You should have linked a smiley.. just sayin

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
BLASPHEMY!!!!
One of the many brainwashed! :D

Agave Wheat.. That sounds familiar.. Hmmm... I've been trying to venture out and I've got at least 7 different brews at any given time... Give me some specifics... Lager, dark, filtered, somethin? whats up with that one.. it does sound familiar...[/QUOTE]

Light, Ale and likely unfiltered as these are characteristics of most traditional wheats.

Any specific areas you are looking to branch into? I brew beer and love commercial beers as well. So if you are looking for more esoteric recommendations I love that stuff!

Jesus wept.
Won't get into the brainwashing taking place there :eek:! Doesn't surprise me though, I cry a little inside whenever people drink fizzy water over real beer too....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Edit: You never said we were talking about draft. Cans and bottles of Bud taste different. I never liked draft much. Bud is a very complex beer. Have a Marlboro while you drink ... you'll see ... then some Zambuka shots ... just try to keep your clothes on. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
One of the many brainwashed! :D
Dude, your "study" can't be extrapolated to us. :D I'm going to guess that dudes in your bar didn't actually care if the beer tasted right or not. They only cared about the girls that they were staring at, talking to, or (hypothetically) following through the crowd while sniffing their hair. Mmmm, strawberry. Oops, I've said too much. :eek:

While perusing AH, the subtle details can certainly be noticed. :) Honestly, though, I have always noticed a distinct difference between Bud products and Miller products. It could just be the ones that I've had to drink, though.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I cry a little inside whenever people drink fizzy water over real beer too....
I get that... but, well.. Miller and Bud.. not the same.. now go design a sub box.. :p

Kidding of course...

but seriously....

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Edit: You never said we were talking about draft. Cans and bottles of Bud taste different. I never liked draft much. Bud is a very complex beer. Have a Marlboro while you drink ... you'll see ... then some Zambuka shots ... just try to keep your clothes on. :D
Yes... this.... should probably make it a menthol though...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Some drunk bastard is going to blow past 500 posts with nine chicklets. ;)

EDIT: Whoops! He's got ten. Congrats!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Sweet, and not bitter at all.
Alright, cool... bitter has its place, it really really does.. But with summertime and the like quickly approaching, nothin like an unfiltered semisweet brew...

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
While perusing AH, the subtle details can certainly be noticed. :) Honestly, though, I have always noticed a distinct difference between Bud products and Miller products. It could just be the ones that I've had to drink, though.
I agree, they taste slightly different. One tastes like yellow fizzy water, one taste like yellow fizzy water with a touch of pee and the other, well, it is yellow fizzy water with a touch of pee :eek:!!! In the end, they are basically all the same though...

I get that... but, well.. Miller and Bud.. not the same.. now go design a sub box.. :p

Kidding of course...

but seriously....
No time, I should be writing a paper right now, one of many. Instead I decided to not work and drink some whiskey...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Some drunk bastard is going to blow past 500 posts with nine chicklets. ;)

EDIT: Whoops! He's got ten. Congrats!
Doing what I can with the plan in my head... lol... thanks!

At the end of the day, I dont care about green squares.. good beer talk trumps that any time... (somebody thank me for that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis