Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I finally polished off the 300 piece bucket of Double Bubble today that I got for my wedding back in 04.. Amazing that gum can last longer than a marriage..
Sorry about your marriage, man. I always feel bad for people when a relationship ends. That said:

(A) You clearly don't chew gum as much as I do.

(B) It's amazing that my brother's marriage has lasted longer than gum.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I always feel bad for people when a relationship ends.
I am always happy when people are breaking up. They are taking the first step to finding somebody that they can be happy with! :) Or not. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Me too! Who gave you gum for your wedding?
Pretty funny movie really... I think it was my best man's little 3 year old ring bearer... he thought it was cool... It was pretty neat to get a bucket of gum.... kind of...

Sorry about your marriage, man. I always feel bad for people when a relationship ends. That said:

(A) You clearly don't chew gum as much as I do.

(B) It's amazing that my brother's marriage has lasted longer than gum.
Appreciate the kind words but its all good. She was my eighth grade girlfriend and we were always best friends.. turns out spending our lives together wasnt the answer. We still talk several times a week and we're totally cool about it. Its a rare situation where we both want whats best for each other even if it isnt being together... good for your bro.

I chew my fair share... just not the fruity type usually. its been my late night sweet tooth cheat buster... I'll have to decide whether or not to get another one... I wonder if Amazon sells the buckets... :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Hey Alex, do you have the beer up there pronounced (I dont know the spelling) ying ling? We dont have it here and one of my favorite things about traveling east is getting that beer. I'll be in Atlantic City at the end of the month and I'm looking forward to finding one...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I am always happy when people are breaking up. They are taking the first step to finding somebody that they can be happy with! :) Or not. :D
That philosophical BS is for the birds or monkeys or whatever...

actually pretty true though... good insight for an inferior primate...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I tracked down the thanks, but then it said that I'd given out too much today.

Just don't post too much in the next 24 hours. ;) I'm sure that the others here will probably get you all hooked up before I'm reloaded.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I tracked down the thanks, but then it said that I'd given out too much today.

Just don't post too much in the next 24 hours. ;) I'm sure that the others here will probably get you all hooked up before I'm reloaded.
I'll try not to, but I did find a pretty funny site where some guy saved all the stuff he found on the internet he thought was funny in some index.. I'm getting ready to blow up the funny pictures thread... (no cruelty to animals of course).

Tearing into the shinerbock stock....

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm not up on beer. Especially fancy beer. Girlly beer. :p
Have a Bud. :)
I really didnt think it a fancy beer.. i think its brewed in Pennsylvania somewhere.. its pretty tasty.

Just for you though, Broke into the Bud American Ale just now... Pretty good stuff...

I was worried about my St. Louis Anheiser guys when some foreign job bought them... so far so good... as long as it doesnt say miller on the can/bottle/keg/bucket/pitcher/glass/barrel/spoon.. we're good...

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Cause miller and bud taste sooo different :rolleyes:. It all comes from the same place they just have different stickers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis