Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
jwenthold99

jwenthold99

Full Audioholic
The Milwaukee brewers home opener starts soon... but I think I am going to go for a jog. I like having a flexible job!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Darn work. I just stopped by, saw a spammer, was about to nuke the punk (to find out if I can hand out two red chicklets in one blow)...but Dave got their first and banned the person.

Serves me right for doing work... :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I ordered me 36 of these bad boys. I hope that they taste good.

EDIT: 36 total, not 36 12-packs. :)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Really?! That's actually pretty cool.
You have no idea. It's easier and cleaner. When friends are over, I don't have to worry about who's aim is a little off. Plus, my wife and I don't argue about who leaves the seat up.:cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I don't know how people use these urinals. I'd be all about the stage fright.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Buckeye_Nut is back in the green. It's a miracle.
That was me.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

For whatever reason, Buckeye has started some threads that I really like. I am firmly in the camp of "if you don't like that kind of stuff, don't click the link". There's a lot of threads I don't participate in because I have no interest. I wish others could do the same and leave those who are interested to their discussion.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just don't like how he tries to start a fight. Discussions are cool. I've got nothing against people having different viewpoints - it's great. Just don't be a douche about it.

Oops, I digress. I installed new drivers for my video card today. Ahhh, back on track.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
The Whopper sure did make me gassy.

In other news my boss told me I had to go in at 5 am tomorrow.......5......am.......

dlaksuglksjghlaskjghlaksj

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't know how people use these urinals. I'd be all about the stage fright.

I stood on top corner of a 42 story building at like 3:00 AM (no people) in Calgary trying to whiz but once that cold wind hit it, it was a no go. I was a bank security guard. :eek:

We literally had a revolving door for the girls and drug deliveries. :D

It was open 24/7 because of the ATM. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
In other news my boss told me I had to go in at 5 am tomorrow.......5......am.......
Hee, hee, hee. I'm chuckling at both the thought of you having to get up that early, and the thought of what you told him in response. :D

I can't poke too much fun. My pooch won't let me sleep much past daybreak, which is a little before 6am these days...and getting earlier.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Just finished watching Yes Man and polishing a leiny sunset wheat 12 pack.

Pretty happy about the feel good comedy. Jim Carrey is quite entertaining and I want to marry Zooey.

I finally polished off the 300 piece bucket of Double Bubble today that I got for my wedding back in 04.. Amazing that gum can last longer than a marriage..

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis