Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
jwenthold99

jwenthold99

Full Audioholic
I changed my avatar... its not as cool as a blobfish though!

Matt34

Matt34

That stinks, I had osgood slaughter in my left knee in highschool, and it was miserable, so I can empathize a little bit. Good luck!
I have an MRI and X-Ray appointments now. The doc thinks I may have a couple issues going on, one being Patello-Femoral Syndrome http://www.healthscout.com/ency/68/633/main.html which I've had for a number of years and she suspects other ligament damage that she couldn't diagnosis hence the MRI and X-Ray. She did get my knee to pop like a firecracker though, hurt like hell.

Matt34

Matt34

That can't be good. It gives me the heebie-jeebies just thinking about it.:eek:
Yeah, I've had it where something in my knee catches when I'm either taking a knee or squatting and my knee locks up. I get nearly sick to my stomach trying to straighten it out.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, I've had it where something in my knee catches when I'm either taking a knee or squatting and my knee locks up. I get nearly sick to my stomach trying to straighten it out.
You must be a real trooper to do all that running with knees that bad. Part of the job, I guess.:cool:

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I'm tired of reading about plans to boycott monster cable...

-pat

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Words are cheap. Action is easy. :eek:
People need to educate themselves more and stop believing everything they're told in commercial advertisements and at the stores...

-pat

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Words are cheap. Action is easy. :eek:
People need to educate themselves more and stop believing everything they're told in commercial advertisements and at the stores...

-pat
Hi Pat, it's like you've said in another thread, People like, or need to be led and told what to do, so they don't have to think.

Regards
Rick

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was quite happy to see last night that Leno is still on. I thought that his last show was going to be in February or March. So, I have another month and a half to watch now that I have the digital tower for NBC tuned in.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
ARRRRGGG!!!! :mad:

And, WOOHOO!!!! :D

For months (oh, so many months), I have been under the firm impression that I could not pull in the DTV signals for the main networks. Antennaweb.org indicated that I could not get them. Everyone I talked to said that I couldn't get them. A couple of days ago, I saw that dtv.gov/maps also provides info about available signals and the tower directions. So, I pointed my antenna towards the "unseeable" towers.

I now get ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, PBS, and My Tucson TV (used to be WB). I'm ecstatic that I get the stations, but I'm pissed that for months I've been watching the grainy analog feeds. Pissed at myself for not just trying it earlier. I'll mess around tomorrow and see if I can also get CW (which I lost when I repointed the antenna) along with the others, because I like watching Reaper and Supernatural.

I'm watching Lost right now, non-fuzzy for the first time in years. One big disappointment is that I had wanted to watch Leno's final episodes, but the NBC analog feed dropped power and I couldn't even watch it - but I get the digital feed perfect (but didn't know it).
I am very happy for you adam:D If you can beleive it i have never watched lost. I might go out and pick up the first season on dvd.

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yawn, my so boring.

Yawn, yawn, me so boring.

Yawn, me so boring - me post here long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis