Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Have you ever had one of those meetings where everything that came out of your mouth was complete BS? I was just caught and owned. haha! At least I can laugh about it.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Chillin at home today... nothin on tv.. it got stuck on NBC... there are some really attractive ladies on some of these soaps... not enough to watch them, but some real head turners...

jwenthold99

jwenthold99

Full Audioholic
is thinking about taking pics of his HT tonight, and posting them in the members system setup area... Because thinking about work right now is hurting my head

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
that is what I did Saturday night, on bluray.... weird....
I watched IronMan on Friday (did I say that already) and watched 15 mins of Wall-E on Saturday. Hope to finish Wall-E in the next couple of days. I also have "Love in the Time of Cholera" wife says I should watch that one since I like Ed Norton, and Taxi Driver, which I picked since I haven't seen it. I also have to finish watching 5th Element since I just got that in Blu.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Have you ever had one of those meetings where everything that came out of your mouth was complete BS? I was just caught and owned. haha! At least I can laugh about it.
Lol... yeah.. I've been that guy, buts it great to watch that guy too... I love the really profound statement that ends with the guy having "wtf" all over his face...

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I think everyone should do that at least once (BS through a meeting). I feel like I got 4 hours of sleep for some reason and I got thrown into a meeting without any direction, so I don't feel *that* bad.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Reminds me of a meeting not too long ago.. My partner, a little hungover is giving his "pitch" and its kind of important...

His statement should have been something like "the reality of the situation..."

His statement was actually exactly like "the realisticity of the situation..."

Kept going, didnt miss a beat... I had to be excused...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Thanks for making me feel like a big douchebag. :p
I only meant to make you laugh and to help you figure out where the chicklets were coming from you ... :eek::D

Edit: Man, I hope you're amused and not offended.:eek:

Last edited:
jwenthold99

jwenthold99

Full Audioholic
I just got back from a 2.5m run... helps break up the afternoon a little bit

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I only meant to make you laugh and to help you figure out where the chicklets were coming from you ... :eek::D

Edit: Man, I hope you're amused and not offended.:eek:
It's pretty tough to offend me, I was just messin' with you. Hell, look at my avatar, you think you could offend me? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was hoping to give Chris his eleventh chicklet, but I was too late to the party. Congrats, Chris!

BTW, thanks to whoever repped me this morning. It's not on my User CP list, but somebody gave me some. Thanks!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
BTW, thanks to whoever repped me this morning. It's not on my User CP list, but somebody gave me some. Thanks!
I think it was me. :confused:
I'm on a mission here and need to spread rep around in order to succeed. ;)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks everyone! Now I just need to move from Senior to Chef...maybe this weekend. Or tomorrow if work is slow. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis