Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Last ever episode of ER getting ready to start... I've never seen it but apparently its good..

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I can't believe this thread is quickly approaching 500 pages.. crazy...

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'm cruel that way.:D

My 4,000th post is for you, Strube.:cool:
Congrats. Only 997 more and you can loudly proclaim "THIS IS SPARTA" and then kick someone into a really deep hole for telling you that they were going to come and take your Dynaudios and make you use Bose (effectively raping your ears)...

I almost typoed and said rears instead of ears :eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You think I ask too much or are you just saying that it is more than the disposable income you're willing to throw at it?
I was thinking that it's value went down in your estimation as soon as it's replacement arrived.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Congrats. Only 997 more and you can loudly proclaim "THIS IS SPARTA" and then kick someone into a really deep hole for telling you that they were going to come and take your Dynaudios and make you use Bose (effectively raping your ears)...
I used to own Bose. My ears have been pre-raped.

New avatar for new title.

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that it would be nice to be able to specify how many rep points you want to give out to someone (up to your max, of course), instead of just giving out the max everytime.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I have a problem!!! hdmi will not work on my system. I should only have to hook up video to my receiver because my receiver only decodes audio through the receiver. I was wondering if I need to unhook everything from the receiver and cable box. I am at a loss!! I think the cable box is bad:mad: I am just saying that I should be able to upgrade the componet cable with the hdmi cable.

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Okay...I'm really treading on thin ice here. I'm going to answer a real question in this thread (braces for lightning bolts to strike).

Have you assigned the HDMI input? That's covered on page 62 of the owner's manual for the Pioneer 917.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Somebody had to do it. May as well be me. It could have been you but it wasn't.
It was me.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
yes adam , I did assign the inputs!! Thats why i was asking. When i did that I had no video to the tv thanks for input :D you are the man:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis