DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
JimmyTango

JimmyTango

Audioholic Intern
Huh? I don't have a dog in this fight, but, dude, the sketchy thing about this isn't that he is probably in business trouble... it's that he is selling the stuff on the side. Which, doesn't make sense if a company is being ligitimately run. AV123 the company is probably paying for these speakers and then he is selling the speakers on the side cheap and pocketing the cash to move it out of the business....and, perhaps, even claiming they are in inventory for the write off. Also by selling **** on the side he is pulling profits away from the business. If he has any credit line, he could get absolutely screwed if they saw this thread. Screwed. That's probably why he tries to sweet talk these threads into going away.
You have twisted what he was selling himself to be just about any AV123 product from AV123 inventory.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
Sticky it instead.:D

While(AVS Issues < totally resolved)
{

SetThread(AVS123dirtylaundry, Alive)

}

There I wrote them some logic to kill the thread totally resolve the issues.:)
It's bad practice to write an infinite loop ;)

The one good thing to come of the forum closing is there is no more pacifying the natives and the issues will finally have to be *addressed*

Last edited:
Matt34

Matt34

Cleaned up the personal back and forth banter.

Put the popcorn away MidnightSensi, nothing to see here.:p

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
You have twisted what he was selling himself to be just about any AV123 product from AV123 inventory.
An MFW-15 isn't a typical AV123 product? If you asked someone who bought these what company made their speakers, what would they reply?

JimmyTango

JimmyTango

Audioholic Intern
An MFW-15 isn't a typical AV123 product? If you asked someone who bought these what company made their speakers, what would they reply?
You are clearly taking a few instances and turning it into all the time.

You didn't even properly reply to my post and are in fact showing exactly what I am talking about.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
You are clearly taking a few instances and turning it into all the time.

You didn't even properly reply to my post and are in fact showing exactly what I am talking about.
No, I understand what you are saying. F**ing people over every once in a while isn't as bad as all the time. Yeah, so he didn't do it to everyone and with all his products, that's a brilliant point tango, thanks for stopping by the forum (since all your posts are in this thread)

Cruise Missile

Cruise Missile

Full Audioholic
This thread seems to be a magnet for av123 employe.... I mean New members. :eek:

Also if you google " av123 buy " this thread is the fourth result!! If you want to get the word out keep putting av123 in your posts.

Last edited:
JimmyTango

JimmyTango

Audioholic Intern
No, I understand what you are saying. F**ing people over every once in a while isn't as bad as all the time. Yeah, so he didn't do it to everyone and with all his products, that's a brilliant point tango, thanks for stopping by the forum (since all your posts are in this thread)
No, you clearly do not get what I said and will continue to exaggerate and act the way you have.

JimmyTango

JimmyTango

Audioholic Intern
This thread seems to be a magnet for av123 employe.... I mean New members. :eek:

Also if you google " av123 buy " this thread is the fourth result!! If you want to get the word out keep putting av123 in your posts.
If you feel that way about me, maybe you should look at my first post in this thread where I say from my own experiences it looks like AV123 and/or MLS is having some serious cash flow issues. How knowing what i know, and seeing similarities with av123/MLS, it has prevented me from making any purchases with av123 for some time now.

You can also ask craigsub, he knows me from the av123 forums, and can easily vouch for me not being an employee.

Or any of your mods can clearly see I am in Ohio, which is not exactly close to Colorado.

In fact, what I said about av123/MLS would most likely not sit well with more than a handful of the regular posters at av123forums.

Also, i found this thread by googling 'av123 scam.' this thread is #1.

Mike19

Mike19

Junior Audioholic
Assuming that the OP's asserations are fact, filing a law suit would be difficult. Most attorneys would cnot handle such a "small" case. Those that would would provbaly require a substabtial retainer, like $5000, and ne charging like $200.hr. It could cost way more in attorneys fees than the amount that was lost.

As far as a class action lawsuit, 5 other victims would have to be located and be willing to be named as plaintiffs in the class action. But, AV123 is a small potatoes company - no deep pockets. So, I doubt any attorney would want to take it on.

In addition to alternatives to a lawsuit that have already been posted, written complaints filed with the FCC (which has jurisdiction over Internet) and the FCC (which has indirect jurisdiction over Internet sales) might (just might) do some good. I don't think the FBI would even want to hear about this.

Mike

C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief

As the owner of Tweak City Audio, I can assure you that Jimmy Tango is not an employee of AV123, nor in any way affiliated.

He is also not affiliated with Tweak City Audio.

He is more likely to tell either of us to kiss his posterior than to be a shill.

NOW ... this whole mentioning names in a post. At Tweak City Audio, we don't allow such behaviour, as it goes against everything Tweak City Audio stands for.

Tweak City Audio would never stoop to doing an un Tweak City Audio type of self promotion just to drive more people to see Tweak City Audio.

Love, Hugs and all that stuff,

Tweak City Audio Official post whore.

Please let someone get a laugh out of this !

M

mannoiaj

Junior Audioholic
As the owner of Tweak City Audio, I can assure you that Jimmy Tango is not an employee of AV123, nor in any way affiliated.

He is more likely to tell either of us to kiss his posterior than to be a shill.

NOW ... this whole mentioning names in a post. At Tweak City Audio, we don't allow such behaviour, as it goes against everything Tweak City Audio stands for.

Tweak City Audio would never stoop to doing an un Tweak City Audio type of self promotion just to drive more people to see Tweak City Audio.

Whats supposed to be funny here? The stuff about tweak city audio or the stuff about "TWEAK CITY AUDIO" ? I don't get (tweak city audio) what your point here is dude...

Jethro

majorloser

majorloser

You da' man Craig!

But you are slacking off there. Only mentioned Tweak City Audio eight times in that post. You need to work on that pimping technique a little better. :D

C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
You da' man Craig!

But you are slacking off there. Only mentioned Tweak City Audio eight times in that post. You need to work on that pimping technique a little better. :D
Between my typing skills and the wide open behaviour allowed in our adult swim section, I should have called it XXX audio.

I could pimp that one a LOT. :D

C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
Whats supposed to be funny here? The stuff about tweak city audio or the stuff about "TWEAK CITY AUDIO" ? I don't get (tweak city audio) what your point here is dude...

Jethro

Gotta work on the Tweak City Audio Post Whore thing ... you are right :D

S

stevo238

Banned
Craig is the immature man/boy that always has to get the last word in. He was probably the youngest in his family and was always getting muzzled as a child. Tweak you Craig.

M

mannoiaj

Junior Audioholic
Between my typing skills and the wide open behaviour allowed in our adult swim section, I should have called it XXX audio.

I could pimp that one a LOT. :D
Yah... but you would probably end up with a lot of viruses searching for your forums, maybe even an STD :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis