Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt34

Matt34

Well, we do unless your browser updates your activity. ;)

Oh, man, that's just cruel - to the rest of us. The mental image is wrecking me. :D
I don't think the site updates as often anymore?? So you can be on 10-12hours ago and it will show you as a recent visitor...unless you looking at the individual profiles?

I check regularly on my BB when work is slow anyhow and we have Mike covering the night shift.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was referring to the "Who's Online" option. Yeah, I'm that bored that I check it often to see if anyone (who's doesn't hide their status) is responding to anything. :eek:

Matt34

Matt34

I was referring to the "Who's Online" option. Yeah, I'm that bored that I check it often to see if anyone (who's doesn't hide their status) is responding to anything. :eek:
LOL, you really do need a G/F Adam.:p

Matt34

Matt34

I miss my baby girl already and I've only been gone two days.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I keep clicking "User CP" waiting for the bandit to strike again.
Adam is checking his user CP regularly too but it's to revel in hitting the 1 million point milestone.

I'd be the fourth musketeer and the odd man out, though.

#1 = Harald
#2 = You*
#3 = Phil

*Yeah, that's right. Everyday you've got some post about, "my g/f this" or "my g/f that." :)
I know you are but what am I ??? Is that what you call a come back ???
I feel like you're taking swings at me with your purse. :eek: :D

I got nothin' for the hand puppet cracks. :(
Oh, how about, "Takes one to know one!" :p
I'm better than that, let me have a coffee first. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That old z-pack is the bomb. Works on damn near everything. Sinus infections, sore throats, leaky radiator hoses, in-laws, you name it!
... the clap, the drip, the dose ... :eek:

Sinus infection ... uh-huh ... tell me western now. :rolleyes::)

Actually I have never heard of the Z-Pack. I was just taking a shot at it being like penicillin.

Last edited:
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
My gawd, the Cert. Authority cut the last detection problem short after only three dogs had ran and told all the handlers that they better get their act together or none of them are going to certify this week. The Soldier that has Beast is on her last attempt to certify (third try in four months).:rolleyes:

...and this is a dog that has placed at national competitions. With me being her old handler watching what she is doing to MY dog, it makes me want to gouge my eyes out!! So Frustrating...
That's got to be driving you out of your mind. After knowing Beast's history, I think we can safely say it's not the dog's fault.:)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
... leaving Strube in the dust. :)

"I've gotta study. I've gotta work. I've gotta go to school. Wah, wah, wah ..." :rolleyes: :D
seriously, what happened to the Strubeness?

I'm going to be an AH Chief before he even shows up again. We need to get a hold of his boss and rough him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis