Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
i have to pick up my wife's cell phone from my dad's house since she left it there this weekend. And left her necklace/earrings at the masseuses, and left her keys in one of her running partner's cars. don't ask me wtf her problem is.

jwenthold99

jwenthold99

Full Audioholic
jeezus. That's quite the deal you have going on. Sounds like the kind of thing I would find myself wrapped up in. I wish you best of luck, and hope that things come to a satisfactory conclusion quickly.
yeah, it's been something else... hopefully it will jsut die... but that is not a boring subject :)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I'm not telling you what she left at my place......:eek:
i have to pick up my wife's cell phone from my dad's house since she left it there this weekend. And left her necklace/earrings at the masseuses, and left her keys in one of her running partner's cars. don't ask me wtf her problem is.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I took 4 ATRO-PHEX tablets, that came as a free sample, in my protein powder.

I feel dizzy and like I want to punch something.

Matt34

Matt34

I've been in the same warehouse since 8 this morning watching dog teams go through certification. My two teams looks like poo-poo so far.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I'm drinking a Dry Martini and a Cup of Bourbon Street Vanilla tea with Kahlua in it.

Dave, I have a picture of the back panel of my computer for you in my system thread.

SheepStar

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I just got back from a charity event, gunna hit the sack.

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Houston Shell open -the rest of the week :)

I have some free time:D and it is within walking distance :cool:

Later,

MidCow2

Matt34

Matt34

Put them on latrine duty until they shape up.
My gawd, the Cert. Authority cut the last detection problem short after only three dogs had ran and told all the handlers that they better get their act together or none of them are going to certify this week. The Soldier that has Beast is on her last attempt to certify (third try in four months).:rolleyes:

...and this is a dog that has placed at national competitions. With me being her old handler watching what she is doing to MY dog, it makes me want to gouge my eyes out!! So Frustrating...

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hmmm. So, she's perhaps a little stressed? Maybe feeling a little depressed? Is she also cute, single, and desperate? ;) :eek: :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hmmm. So, she's perhaps a little stressed? Maybe feeling a little depressed? Is she also cute, single, and desperate? ;) :eek: :D
I can't wait for you to find a girl. First Harald, now Phil ... you guys could be like the Three Musketeers PM'ing each other about how special they are.:rolleyes:

nite

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I can't wait for you to find a girl. First Harald, now Phil ... you guys could be like the Three Musketeers PM'ing each other about how special they are.:rolleyes:
I'd be the fourth musketeer and the odd man out, though.

#1 = Harald
#2 = You*
#3 = Phil

*Yeah, that's right. Everyday you've got some post about, "my g/f this" or "my g/f that." :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wonder if the mods ever go stealthy and surf without showing their activity.

Matt34

Matt34

I wonder if the mods ever go stealthy and surf without showing their activity.
I leave my browser up 24/7 so you never know if I'm really on or not.;) The only thing we should be concerned about is if Alex surfs naked while his hand puppet is being referenced to as his "girlfriend".

It maybe time for a...

on the part of us Audioholic members.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I leave my browser up 24/7 so you never know if I'm really on or not.;)
Well, we do unless your browser updates your activity. ;)

The only thing we should be concerned about is if Alex surfs naked while his hand puppet is being referenced to as his "girlfriend".
Oh, man, that's just cruel - to the rest of us. The mental image is wrecking me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis